Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    According to Reuters "President Donald Trump and his Republican allies in Congress on Friday escalated a campaign against U.S. law enforcement agencies over their probe of Trump’s ties to Russia, releasing a disputed memo that the FBI warned was misleading and inaccurate. "

Donald trump and the republicans have released a fiery memo claiming and exposing the corruption and political bias from the FBI and Government agencies.

The Democrats have warned Trump to not use this as an excuse to end the probe of Russian collusion which would result in a "constitutional crisis and impeachment".

Is this the end of Trump?

Well I definitely hope so.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-us...-idUKKBN1FM1F5

ReputationRep:
    Short answer, No!

Long answer, The only ones colluding are the FBI and the Democrats to oust Donald Trump administration. The fact is Impeachment is impossible because of the new amazing tax bill that Trump pushed through and the immigration reforms and all of the success of his administration he now has the full support of the Republican party behind him.

Impeachment was maybe possible at the begging of his presidency when people were still weary but now it won't happen now you can stop spreading you anti-trump agenda and go back to the wormhole you came from you snowflake.

ReputationRep:
    This is like a soap now and turning boring, only Trumpohobes can follow it with such passion. Somebody start a thread on it the day some collusion with the Russians is finally uncovered,whatever that may be. This talk of their influencing of the election is absolute tosh.

ReputationRep:
    Have you read the memo? Democrats have been colluding with FBI against Trump. It began during 2016 campaign to get information on Trump and it has continued into his presidency.

How is it the end of Trump? This whole Russia ******** is a hoax and is the excuse for Trump winning the election. It's quite hilarious, really.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've lost count of how many times I have heard a Left-winger predict the end of Trump, right the way back to the primaries.
    If I had the time or could be bothered to do it I could post 5 or 6 hours of YouTube clips of left wingers both professional pundits and Talking Heads are predicting the end of this " Buffoon".
    So forgive me if I don't hold my breath.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Just my opinion)
    I've lost count of how many times I have heard a Left-winger predict the end of Trump, right the way back to the primaries.
    If I had the time or could be bothered to do it I could post 5 or 6 hours of YouTube clips of left wingers both professional pundits and Talking Heads are predicting the end of this " Buffoon".
    So forgive me if I don't hold my breath.
    This is the last prediction because it is going to happen. Donald Trump is seeking to stop a ongoing investigation into Collusion with Russia and use this memo as an excuse, this will obviously result in obstruction of Justice and on good grounds for impeachment.

ReputationRep:
    Read the memo.

https://www.scribd.com/document/3706...oad&from_embed

Far from being the end of Trump this is the beginning of the end of Mueller's utterly discredited and non independent investigation.

The scandal here is not a non existent Russian involvement in the US. It is of a former British spy, in the pay of the Democrats, attempting to allege Russian collusion. WITH NO EVIDENCE.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Moved to International.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.