Turn on thread page Beta

UKIP suggests paying British Pakistanis & Indians to leave watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Trade with the developed Anglosphere minus Ireland(US, Australia, Canada, New Zealand) accounts for about 20% of our trade (we have a small surplus with them) and is growing. It would seem ergo that they do want at least trade ties.
    I didnt say they didn't want trade ties? My point was they won't come without strings attached.

Also we were talking about immigration, there are no shortage of people to and from those states.
    Considering one of the main 'virtues' of Brexit was to kick out all of the foreigners and ban new ones from coming in your statement would seem anathema to that principle.

You should not fear the outside world.
    What makes you think I 'fear' the outside world? :lol:

Considering building on those trade ties

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)

You should not fear the outside world.
    Gravity models are however grounded in solid empiric evidence.

ReputationRep:
    I would accept £1,000,000 to revoke my British citizenship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obsidian440)
    Real Talk,

NHS is under-strain because;
    1. Tory government under funding
    2. Unhealthy eating
    3. Binge Drinking
    4. Smoking/Drugs
    5. Mental Health because of the lack support/empathy at Work & Education
    6. Ageing population

So you want only pakistani immigrants who are doctors, teachers and engineer's then imagine Britain without kebab house, curry, dessert places, Shisha lounges, taxi drivers, cleaners, warehouse workers, customer support, waiters, carers, hairdressers, beauticians, sales assistant, shop floor workers, admin staff and so many more jobs paying into UK economy, jobs that white British people don't want to do. If you still feel we better off without them you need to get out more and meet some immigrants, because they are not going anywhere and you need learn to accept it.

Another main point about not enough space, well that is down to our Tory Government who are not building enough houses, not building our infrastructure while we are predicted to increase population, what is our government actually doing to help release the strain on our services?...absolutely nothing. Its not an excuse when we have only built on 7% of the land in the UK. If immigration is happening then structures need to be put in place to make it work, doing nothing and then blaming immigrants who are putting money into our economy, makes me wish that all the immigrants left this country and watched this country go back to the times this country needed slaves or child workers to function, but with slavery abolished the UK cannot function as a G8 country without immigrants.
    It's under strain because there are now too many people here. He probably chose Pakistanis and Indians because most of them are poor and heavily reliant on the state. Plus most people just don't really want them here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I thougth we were leaving the EU so we could have more commonwealth poeple in our country?
    No it's the opposite. The EU is currently forcing its members to take 3rd world migrants. The UK has voted to not have White Genocide forced upon them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ugaaa5)
    I recommend we kick out all the underperforming/unskilled native people as well (there are more of them).
    The stupidity of people like you never ceases to amaze me. I am the Grandson of an immigrant who worked in the factory at the age of 16. My dad (his son) is a Lawyer.
    My point here is pretty obvious.
    The story retells itself constantly. Poor white children underperform the most in our country and it's pretty clear why that is. By your logic, we should kick out all the underperforming kids and their parents (which makes no sense) and therefore completely abolish the working class.
    Those poor white kids are native Europeans. The unskilled who are immigrating here are not. Immigration is meant to import skill and wealth not poverty and crime. Idiots like you are why European countries are going to ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    Those poor white kids are native Europeans. The unskilled who are immigrating here are not. Immigration is meant to import skill and wealth not poverty and crime. Idiots like you are why European countries are going to ****.
    So you are admitting to being a racist?
    Well played. You won't survive without those unskilled immigrants. Unskilled immigrants which will likely have kids that move up the social ladder rather than the "native Europeans" you speak of.
    You are incompetent.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    I fail to see why there should be a distinction between Native Europeans and people immigrating from places like Asia when it is actually the non-natives that will be contributing more to the country overall.
    Why do you think that our healthcare system is full of British Indian and British Pakistani doctors?
    All you have said is that you do not have a care in the world about the lives of people who are not native Europeans and that anyone who is not native should work to make your life better.
    Love how you feel so entitled.

ReputationRep:
    I fail to see why there should be a distinction between Native Europeans and people immigrating from places like Asia when it is actually the non-natives that will be contributing more to the country overall.
    Why do you think that our healthcare system is full of British Indian and British Pakistani doctors?
    All you have said is that you do not have a care in the world about the lives of people who are not native Europeans and that anyone who is not native should work to make your life better.
    Love how you feel so entitled.
    Love how you keep referring to British Indian and Pakistani doctors even though they make up the vast minority of Pakistanis & Indians in the UK.

If all of the Pakistanis & Indians here were doctors no one would want them to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    Love how you keep referring to British Indian and Pakistani doctors even though they make up the vast minority of Pakistanis & Indians in the UK.
    I have referred to them once. Learn to read.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The RAR)
    They do realize that there are millions of Pakistanis and Indians living in the UK, just imagine the cost if we had to pay 10 grand for EVERY SINGLE person
    It would cost tax payers about £30 billion (roughly £500 per person). I guess tax payers would have to decide if that would be worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trinculo)
    Lol. One person in UKIP came up with this - and suddenly it's "UKIP" saying it.

Apply that formula to every political party and see where you get.

Good job people don't assume Andy Choudray speaks for all Muslims isn't it?

ReputationRep:
    I have referred to them once. Learn to read.
    Just remember, there's a reason why everyone wants to immigrate to North America, Europe & Australia, and there's a reason why no one wants to immigrate to African and most Asian countries like Pakistan, India etc. Have a think about what that reason might be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    Just remember, there's a reason why everyone wants to immigrate to North America, Europe & Australia, and there's a reason why no one wants to immigrate to African and most Asian countries like Pakistan, India etc. Have a think about what that reason might be.
    Do you mean emigrate? Who is going where? Brits?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Do you mean emigrate? Who is going where? Brits?
    Everyone outside Europe, US and Australia wants to immigrate there.

Everyone outside Africa & Asia (minus Japan) do not want to immigrate there.

What do you possibly think the reason for that is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    And people are not allowed to have better lives for them and their children?

ReputationRep:
    And people are not allowed to have better lives for them and their children?
    Unfortunately that's not how the world works. If we allowed the whole of Asia and Africa to immigrate here, we would turn into the sh*tholes that they come from --> Crime, Not enough houses and no more free healthcare. This is why only the highly skilled immigrants who benefit the economy should come.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    Unfortunately that's not how the world works. If we allowed the whole of Asia and Africa to immigrate here, we would turn into the sh*tholes that they come from --> Crime, Not enough houses and no more free healthcare. This is why only the highly skilled immigrants who benefit the economy should cone. Why can't you ****ing understand this?
    Haha, "that's not how the world works". Absolute nonsense. The way we do things is dependent on the people in power. Clearly those people thought that it was fine to have unskilled immigrants coming to our country.. The American Dream is based entirely on this concept. Growth of the economy etc. is relatively proportional to population size as well. If you were to be believed, considering our population increase, we would be in a dire state.
    All you are saying is that the priveleged should continue to maintain their dominance, which probably suits you.
    As I said, you don't care about people who are, essentially, not white. You are saying that we should not take unskilled and aspirational immigrants because of some hypothetical nonsense that is based off of nothing but your fear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stud3nt994)
    they want me to leave because i'm asian?
    Why do you think that everyone wants to live in North America & Europe and no one wants to live in Asia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lopa7)
    UKIP has suggested paying British Pakistanis and Indians up to £10,000 to renounce their citizenship and leave the UK permanently in order to reduce 'unnecessary population' and reduce the overpopulation.

Source:
    standard.co.uk/news/politics/pay-british-indians-to-leave-the-uk-says-ukip-leadership-hopeful-john-reesevans-a3615756.html
    The views of one UKIP member are not representative of the views of the entirety of UKIP

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.