Wildnatxox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
if I wanted to become popular online by motivating / inspiring people what could I use
I was thinking Wattpad or tumblr?
Rehman00
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Out of the two, I'd say Tumblr.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
:tsr:

username3766822
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Wildnatxox)
if I wanted to become popular online by motivating / inspiring people what could I use
I was thinking Wattpad or tumblr?
Why not both? There's this thing called copy and paste - you might've heard of it?

Sarcasm aside, since you're just starting out, you can post on both.

The benefits of Wattpad over Tumblr is that you can write for longer, and whenever you want, allowing for deeper, more meaningful interactions. As with Tumblr, most of the time you'd have to wait until people ask you for advice, thus restricting your motivational/inspirational abilities.

The benefits of Tumblr over Wattpad is that you can reach a wider range of people, since it's more popular than Wattpad. Plus, it's just generally easier to 'make it' on Tumblr than Wattpad.

That being said neither of those platforms are ideal, since Wattpad is mainly focused on fictional writing, and Tumblr is... well it's Tumblr. It'd be incredibly difficult for you to become popular no matter what platform you're using, and that's just because of the state of the internet right now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (52)
60.47%
No (34)
39.53%

Watched Threads