Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So i told my ex how it was Last Night and how I feel for him?
    Right ex time u started open ur mouth and speak to us right I'm done messing around with ya I said sorry but u have chocie to ignore us time n time ****ing again n I'm getting fed up I ain't a child in a play ground anymore u could put "Nah u done what u have done so goodbye and leave us alone" then I would of done that a stop messaging u or could put " It fine" then Ill leave u alone but u haven't u probably unfriend us like a child u are or block us but I won't give a **** . U said "stop acting cocky because u have turned ur age" I'm tell u on how it is. Ryan on the other have I don't know who the **** he is or where hes comes from yeh he messed about with us and made us like this we let him "WIN" everytime he comes back u stop talking to me and I get pissed off and start on u I ain't doing that anymore I ain't letting know ****er become between us again u probably think I mess around with other lads when I was talking to u I wasn't I haven't had time for any other lads why because i was giving u a chance i dont know what i feel for u anymore im so ****ing confued about it. Edward right I told ya he like me brother I have nothing for him like I said u mean the most to us. I don't know what I want u came in my life the wrong time I didn't want a ralestionship I don't get the L word thing but some how u change that and made me see different I'm just so confued by it all.. I'm a girl what never for fall for someone I'm a girl what party's and pulls lad for abit of fun and wouldn't care about there feelings but some how I have them for u in ways but I just don't know at this min if u come into my life another's year for now everything would be different with me and u everything going to take time I told ya ur me future goals I do care about ya alot but i need to sort stuff out with me lifewouldn't care about there feelings but some how I have them for u in ways but I just don't know at this min if u come into my life another's year for now everything would be different with me and u everything going to take time I told ya ur me future goals I do care about ya alot but i need to sort stuff out with me life
    Why the **** has he chocie to block us ? Why would he tell me how he feel???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quigley1998)
    So i told my ex how it was Last Night and how I feel for him?
    Right ex time u started open ur mouth and speak to us right I'm done messing around with ya I said sorry but u have chocie to ignore us time n time ****ing again n I'm getting fed up I ain't a child in a play ground anymore u could put "Nah u done what u have done so goodbye and leave us alone" then I would of done that a stop messaging u or could put " It fine" then Ill leave u alone but u haven't u probably unfriend us like a child u are or block us but I won't give a **** . U said "stop acting cocky because u have turned ur age" I'm tell u on how it is. Ryan on the other have I don't know who the **** he is or where hes comes from yeh he messed about with us and made us like this we let him "WIN" everytime he comes back u stop talking to me and I get pissed off and start on u I ain't doing that anymore I ain't letting know ****er become between us again u probably think I mess around with other lads when I was talking to u I wasn't I haven't had time for any other lads why because i was giving u a chance i dont know what i feel for u anymore im so ****ing confued about it. Edward right I told ya he like me brother I have nothing for him like I said u mean the most to us. I don't know what I want u came in my life the wrong time I didn't want a ralestionship I don't get the L word thing but some how u change that and made me see different I'm just so confued by it all.. I'm a girl what never for fall for someone I'm a girl what party's and pulls lad for abit of fun and wouldn't care about there feelings but some how I have them for u in ways but I just don't know at this min if u come into my life another's year for now everything would be different with me and u everything going to take time I told ya ur me future goals I do care about ya alot but i need to sort stuff out with me lifewouldn't care about there feelings but some how I have them for u in ways but I just don't know at this min if u come into my life another's year for now everything would be different with me and u everything going to take time I told ya ur me future goals I do care about ya alot but i need to sort stuff out with me life
    Why the **** has he chocie to block us ? Why would he tell me how he feel???
    Just what?? I couldn't even read that as it was so confusing...

I'm not even going to attempt to read this
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Context, grammar and punctuation go a long way.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2018
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.