Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    popo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibby434)
    I met this girl in the final year of uni, we met in labs and she asked to be my partner so i was like ok. Anyway after a couple of practicals and lectures she asked for my number. So we started texting and we met up a couple of times in uni etc. When we are texting she once or twice sends dead end messages such as lol. When i reply with a laughing face emoji she then asks me a question to keep the convo going, but why send the dead end message in the first place?
    Also when we meet up she tends to laugh a lot and touches my arm. Do you think she likes me?
    Maybe she does maybe she doesn't, why are you stalling?

You sound so moist!!!:unimpressed:

I remember I was in this class with a girl I had a crush on. We added each other on Facebook, we already knew each other so she wasn't a stranger to me.

And I was right in there, from the get go. And closed the deal, telling her exactly how I felt about her on messenger!!!

No pussyfooting around oh does she like me or not, that is for losers!!!

Just tell her you like her and want to be her boyfriend.

And if she shuts you down, so what, don't worry if you're scared it will turn akward afterwards, because you'll end up living with the regret if you don't tell her. Which is a lot worse!

God!!!!!!! Some guys just frustrate me.:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ibby434)
    I met this girl in the final year of uni, we met in labs and she asked to be my partner so i was like ok. Anyway after a couple of practicals and lectures she asked for my number. So we started texting and we met up a couple of times in uni etc. When we are texting she once or twice sends dead end messages such as lol. When i reply with a laughing face emoji she then asks me a question to keep the convo going, but why send the dead end message in the first place?
    Also when we meet up she tends to laugh a lot and touches my arm. Do you think she likes me?
    I wouldn't read much into it. Meeting up in person is a far better way of getting to know someone than texting.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.