Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Since there isn't a thread on this, lets get this going.

Applied for an MA in International Relations last week. Still waiting to hear.

Fingers crossed everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I applied for an MA in African Studies on 4th Jan. Still waiting for a decision, but was told my application was passed on for review on 26th Jan. Good luck!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afrograd)
    Hey! I applied for an MA in African Studies on 4th Jan. Still waiting for a decision, but was told my application was passed on for review on 26th Jan. Good luck!
    They seem to take a very long time to make a decision. There is a funding deadline I did not want to miss on the 28 of February but it seems this is going to take a while.

Durham gave me an offer in 3 days lol

ReputationRep:
    I applied at the end of november for the MSc Robotics course, still no answeer.Do you guys have any news ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claudiu102)
    I applied at the end of november for the MSc Robotics course, still no answeer.Do you guys have any news ?
    Not yet! Tbh I got an offer from Cambridge yesterday, so it’s likely I will be turning down Birmingham if they offer me a place. Best of luck to you both x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claudiu102)
    That is just ridiculous...3 months for a postgraduate degree? They must be seriously understaffed?

I am likely to withdraw as well if I don't hear within the next 3 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied for MA TEFL back in feb 2017, got the offer exactly one month after. I deferred to 2018, so I've just received the new offer this January.

Good luck to you all!

ReputationRep:
    Today marks six weeks since submission. Come on, Birmingham...

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I just got a conditional offer a few hours ago. I applied MA Political Theory on 2 Feb.
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer received! I declined, but hopefully there won't be much more of a wait for you all. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my application last week. I don't know how long it will take for a response but reading the posts here it might be a while :P

ReputationRep:
    Applied to the PhD in Law programme 6 weeks ago and haven't heard back formally. I did have an interview for Midlands3Cities funding a little while after applying, though, and was invited for drinks afterwards with my potential supervisor, which I took as a positive.

ReputationRep:
    Hello!
    I had been made a conditional offer from Birmingham in Translation Studies a few days ago (I applied in early February)

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer this week!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuestionQuest)
    I got a conditional offer this week!
    congrats! nothing for me here...submitted mine in the end of January....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Durham_)
    congrats! nothing for me here...submitted mine in the end of January....

Thank you! Hopefully you'll hear back soon. Have you sent an email enquiring about response times?

ReputationRep:
    Finally got the offer! Now will decide whether to attend or not!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 27, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.