The Student Room Group

Durham maths offers

Anyone received offers for maths at Durham?? Starting to get really worried about hearing back:frown:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
The majority of maths applicants haven't gotten offers yet - I emailed the maths department and said they're currently processing the offers, so we just need to keep checking track!
Reply 3
I actually got my offer quite quickly and have now been allocated to Trevelyan college. But that's most likely because I applied in October.
Original post by Slewis99
I actually got my offer quite quickly and have now been allocated to Trevelyan college. But that's most likely because I applied in October.

I applied in october and I'm still waiting :frown: Looks like they're gradually coming out a couple at a time though so I'm hoping it won't be too long now!
Original post by gcsemusicsucks
I applied in october and I'm still waiting :frown: Looks like they're gradually coming out a couple at a time though so I'm hoping it won't be too long now!

Same^^^
Reply 6
I applied on October and got an offer yesterday
Original post by Rosa_1
I applied on October and got an offer yesterday

Congratulations!! Did you get the full offer or a reduced one for MAT/TMUA?? What are your predicted and GCSE's like if its not too nosey? Just wanna know if I still have a chance
Reply 8
Original post by Roquebrune2014
Congratulations!! Did you get the full offer or a reduced one for MAT/TMUA?? What are your predicted and GCSE's like if its not too nosey? Just wanna know if I still have a chance

The full offer (38 points in total with 7,7,6: I am an IB student) because I haven't done MAT/TMUA
My predicted marks are 7,7,7,6 and 42 in total

Quick Reply

Latest