Turn on thread page Beta

Why do women want gender equality in the workplace, but not in dating? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifi.a)
    lool I'm the type of girl that pays for my own **** and opens my own doors. Heck if you gave me your jacket I would give it back and whip out my scarf because I'm not going out to get cold and uncomfortable I should be prepared for what weather comes my way. Honestly, the points in this post are very true just don't date women like this I don't see why you complain when there are literally loads of beautiful girls in the world who don't live for that crap. Both men and women should up their standards on who they choose to "go out on dates" with. A lot of guys go out with trash then wonder why they only meet trash? Idk try meeting people you wouldn't expect and you might meet the one.
    Easier said than done I know

:congrats::congrats:That was the best comment ever and I have to agree with you as I'm not reliant on men (not trying to be sexist or anything just making a point). I don't expect men to carry things for me or open doors, I just expect them to be honest, truthful and caring :congrats::congrats:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    I’ve asked you many questions. Its taken you over a day to just answer one. You’d rather have 3 newborn babies die than fertilised eggs. That says more about you than it does me.
    It does not say anything about me. I see 5 eggs as 5 growing babies. Nobody’s life is better or more important than another’s.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by tiarichards16)
    :congrats::congrats:That was the best comment ever and I have to agree with you as I'm not reliant on men (not trying to be sexist or anything just making a point). I don't expect men to carry things for me or open doors, I just expect them to be honest, truthful and caring :congrats::congrats:
    That is true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    That is true.
    There are independent women out there including me and other women in this thread, am I right?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    There are independent women out there including me and other women in this thread, am I right?
    There are indepedent people. I respect a woman that can handle herself and be her own. However, some men like to feel and be needed.

ReputationRep:
    There are indepedent people. I respect a woman that can handle herself and be her own. However, some men like to feel and be needed.
    Well we do need men sometimes for like emotional support
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well we do need men sometimes for like emotional support
    Yeah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    I guess I don't know how open to be in a relationship
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I guess I don't know how open to be in a relationship
    I understand. I think you have to be careful with whom you really open up to. I agree that some men can be sly, but some women have to be careful.

You have to make sure the dude has earned your trust before you can open up.

I think this goes both ways. All the best.

ReputationRep:
    It does not say anything about me. I see 5 eggs as 5 growing babies. Nobody’s life is better or more important than another’s.
    Except for when it comes to organ donors. By your logic, everyone should be in jail for murder

ReputationRep:
    I understand. I think you have to be careful with whom you really open up to. I agree that some men can be sly, but some women have to be careful.

You have to make sure the dude has earned your trust before you can open up.

I think this goes both ways. All the best.
    That is a good point as my past relationships I've been f*cked around so I find it quite hard to trust people
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Except for when it comes to organ donors. By your logic, everyone should be in jail for murder
    No, i believe that murderers should receive the death penalty.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That is a good point as my past relationships I've been f*cked around so I find it quite hard to trust people
    Yeah, i think we trust to quickly nowadays. Maybe it is our desparate need to not be alone that makes us fall in traps.

You see a man or woman in a very toxic relationship but they choose to remain there due to the fear of being alone.

ReputationRep:
    Even better. If we went by your logic, there’d be none of us left
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Even better. If we went by your logic, there’d be none of us left
    There are 7 billion people on earth. We need to reduce the population.

ReputationRep:
    There are 7 billion people on earth. We need to reduce the population.
    Ok
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Ok
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    But there are innocent people in prison?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by loveleest)
    But there are innocent people in prison?
    I think the whole concept of imprisonment and judgement is crazy esp in the West.

ReputationRep:
    I think the whole concept of imprisonment and judgement is crazy esp in the West.
    What do you mean?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.