Turn on thread page Beta

Why do women want gender equality in the workplace, but not in dating? watch

ReputationRep:
    lol this thread is jokes.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    Then you should go on the date. Why would you go on a date with a man that you fear would kill you, it does not make sense.
    Exactly. Not many people would even do such thing...I’m a good guy and all I dream about is to have a girl’s heart

Spoiler:
    Show

In a jar on my table
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Okay and sooo?
    adoption isn't always a good option and sometimes the women is raped by a family member causing the child to have serve complications.
    Adoption is not a good option and killing the child is the better option? There are incestous relationships that produce healthy children, but i am not in favour of it.

If the baby has severe disabilities that becomes a medical emergency, then my former point stands, else no abortion whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Adoption is not a good option and killing the child is the better option? There are incestous relationships that produce healthy children, but i am not in favour of it.

If the baby has severe disabilities that becomes a medical emergency, then my former point stands, else no abortion whatsoever.
    I can't say whether or not abortion is better or worse than adoption in any situation tbh- It depends on many factors. Incestuous relationships do not produce healthy children. So wth if a Mother gets imprenanted by her Dad the child is going to be healthy? lol.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I can't say whether or not abortion is better or worse than adoption in any situation tbh- It depends on many factors. Incestuous relationships do not produce healthy children. So wth if a Mother gets imprenanted by her Dad the child is going to be healthy? lol.
    Yes, not all incestous relationships produce insane deformed offsprings. It is a lottery, but most come out messed up. However, few may come out okay.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, okay.
    Wow great answer. Very articulate and though out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Please go back to read previous pages, we have already discussed the topic of when does life begin.
    Thats the thing, no one actually know when life begins. Some believe it to be at the moment of conception, some when brain functions start, some when the heart starts beating, and some when it would be possible for it to live outside the womb. Also in my previous post i never mentioned the issue of ‘when does life begin’
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by EqualitySloth)
    I had already responded to that point. Hence my comment.

Thats the thing, no one actually know when life begins. Some believe it to be at the moment of conception, some when brain functions start, some when the heart starts beating, and some when it would be possible for it to live outside the womb. Also in my previous post i never mentioned the issue of ‘when does life begin’
    There is an agreement to when life begins, the debate is when it is useful life. People create the threshold of 24 weeks or 6 months because they think that is when major organs have been developed and feel pain.

Others use thresholds of 6 - 8 weeks because that is when the brain and the heart (the two most important organs) are formed.

Some others use conception or ground 0, when the egg has been conceived by the mother and absorbed into the fallopian tube.

With all these, pro-choice supporters would definitely choose the one with the longest time. Why would they go for “life begins at conception”, when this would justify them to be murderers? Instead they would manipulate the system, so that when they or a woman kills her unborn child, they can say it was not really a human being.

An example is on this thread when some women have come at me with different scenarios to try to justify the killing of unborn children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    lol this thread is jokes.

it was alright to begin with, then loveleest used abortion as a deflecting tactic and for the last 11/12 days that's all they've talked about *yawns*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)
    it was alright to begin with, then loveleest used abortion as a deflecting tactic and for the last 11/12 days that's all they've talked about *yawns*
    Why don't you try to bring it back to the main point?

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you try to bring it back to the main point?

I spend too much time arguing with feminists on this site and have been making an effort to cut down on that for a while now...

On the "who quoted me tab" like all the people in my top spots were feminists..........

so I asked myself, do you really want to spend all your time on TSR arguing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    ...Not many people would even do such thing...
    Enough men assault, rape and kill women for many women to have anxiety about it though and that's what counts. When a woman meets a new man who is a potential date she is not to know whether that man is among the 'not many' as you phrase it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I spend too much time arguing with feminists on this site and have been making an effort to cut down on that for a while now...

On the "who quoted me tab" like all the people in my top spots were feminists..........

so I asked myself, do you really want to spend all your time on TSR arguing?
    Fair enough. Sometimes, you should see it as trying to educate some people rather than basic arguments.

What frustrates me with some discussions is that people throw “evidence” at you and fail to understand your own viewpoint. You then go round in circles and end up agreeing to disagree.

I do acknowledge your point though.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Axiomasher)
    Enough men assault, rape and kill women for many women to have anxiety about it though and that's what counts. When a woman meets a new man who is a potential date she is not to know whether that man is among the 'not many' as you phrase it.
    Jesus Christ...I’ll abstain from insulting you but let’s just say people like you kill my brain cells, and there’s plenty like you around here. Can you not read? Did you even open the spoiler? My post was obviously a joke. Frickin TSR man...

ReputationRep:
    Some people say life begins in the balls and that ever sperm are sacred.

That might seem ridiculous to me and you but everyone has their own opinions on it.

Some even say that abortion is ok at any stage as long as the woman hasn't given birth yet.

It's hard to come to a specific consensus.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by EpicBrum)
    Some people say life begins in the balls and that ever sperm are sacred.

That might seem ridiculous to me and you but everyone has their own opinions on it.

Some even say that abortion is ok at any stage as long as the woman hasn't given birth yet.

It's hard to come to a specific consensus.
    True, but people like to pick and choose their own version of morality.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, not all incestous relationships produce insane deformed offsprings. It is a lottery, but most come out messed up. However, few may come out okay.
    If they aren't physically disabled, they will be mentally disabled with some kind of complication. Stop trying to normalise being an inbred- it's not okay.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If you try to be a smartass to others, at least learn to spell. Otherwise you end up looking like a moron.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If they aren't physically disabled, they will be mentally disabled with some kind of complication. Stop trying to normalise being an inbred- it's not okay.
    Like i wrote, there is a wide variation. Not all inbred children will be physically or mentally retarded. It is not normalising, it is out there. Do some digging and find out.

Also to that point, if it was a normal non-related couple that happened to have a disabled child, would you advise the couple to kill it? You seem to be against disability.

ReputationRep:
    There is an agreement to when life begins, the debate is when it is useful life. People create the threshold of 24 weeks or 6 months because they think that is when major organs have been developed and feel pain.

Others use thresholds of 6 - 8 weeks because that is when the brain and the heart (the two most important organs) are formed.

Some others use conception or ground 0, when the egg has been conceived by the mother and absorbed into the fallopian tube.

With all these, pro-choice supporters would definitely choose the one with the longest time. Why would they go for “life begins at conception”, when this would justify them to be murderers? Instead they would manipulate the system, so that when they or a woman kills her unborn child, they can say it was not really a human being.

An example is on this thread when some women have come at me with different scenarios to try to justify the killing of unborn children.
    Do you believe that abortion is unacceptable in ant circumstances?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.