Turn on thread page Beta

Why do women want gender equality in the workplace, but not in dating? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by loveleest)
    You

Kicking a person anywhere can kill anyone. Women have no choice for periods.
    I don't demand, I encourage. Being a who.re is not a good thing. Society has now normalised these sorts of behaviour but don't point out the risks associated with them.

For example, the drinking culture has gone so overboard that women get obscenely drunk that they become victims of violence, assault or even death.

The dating culture is no longer about finding a great person and building the life with them. However, it is now about how many people you can get through in a pretty short time.

The sad fact about this issue is that women suffer in the end, then shout foul play. Some women do not realise that they have a very short reproductive span. Men are capable of reproducing to their old age.

The amount of physical, emotional, psychological and personal issues that modern women have, from trying to compete against men is insane.

I was on a train journey once where a young woman just broke down in tears. She told the woman next to her how the man she gave everything broke up with her to marry another woman.

What we get in this pseudo-liberal society is some women making many mistakes then regretting in the end. This creates bitterness, which is shared around the female community. You hear stuff like “men are rubbish” or “men are creeps” or whatever. They then blame the man for playing the game that is inherently biased against them.

My advice to women is to calm down and look for a nice guy to settle down with. If they are lucky to find one, they should get married, build a family and be happy. They should stay away from feminism, girl power and other idiotic movements. Most of those people are bitter and lonely people who want to drag the world to their level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wired_1800)
    I don't demand, I encourage. Being a who.re is not a good thing. Society has now normalised these sorts of behaviour but don't point out the risks associated with them.

For example, the drinking culture has gone so overboard that women get obscenely drunk that they become victims of violence, assault or even death.

The dating culture is no longer about finding a great person and building the life with them. However, it is now about how many people you can get through in a pretty short time.

The sad fact about this issue is that women suffer in the end, then shout foul play. Some women do not realise that they have a very short reproductive span. Men are capable of reproducing to their old age.

The amount of physical, emotional, psychological and personal issues that modern women have, from trying to compete against men is insane.

I was on a train journey once where a young woman just broke down in tears. She told the woman next to her how the man she gave everything broke up with her to marry another woman.

What we get in this pseudo-liberal society is some women making many mistakes then regretting in the end. This creates bitterness, which is shared around the female community. You hear stuff like “men are rubbish” or “men are creeps” or whatever. They then blame the man for playing the game that is inherently biased against them.

My advice to women is to calm down and look for a nice guy to settle down with. If they are lucky to find one, they should get married, build a family and be happy. They should stay away from feminism, girl power and other idiotic movements. Most of those people are bitter and lonely people who want to drag the world to their level.
    wow. This post really did reveal who you really are. It's sad. Talking about equality but calling women whores?? is this a joke? yh equality right there, 100%. You sound like a bitter, lame man that's angry and throwing a tantrum because you are jealous women have it 'easier' in dating and getting laid. I dont even want to get into the rest...

ReputationRep:
    It is easy for a girl to have sex but hard for a guy. Have you heard of a fat stud but there are loads of fat sl*ts.

Women need to understand this and have some control.
    Surely women already have control, if men have a hard time getting laid? Maybe if men had some control and didn’t stick their d*ck into anything that moves then women would more of a challenge.

All you have to do is walk into a club and exist, if you just want to get laid as a woman. Men act like they have 0 control over what their d*ck commands them to do, until you can control sexual urges then women don’t even need to try. If anyone needs to control themselves, it’s men.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    wow. This post really did reveal who you really are. It's sad. Talking about equality but calling women whores?? is this a joke? yh equality right there, 100%. You sound like a bitter, lame man that's angry and throwing a tantrum because you are jealous women have it 'easier' in dating and getting laid. I dont even want to get into the rest...
    Um you do realise you've like contradicted yourself several times yet you're sitting here throwing insults and you're calling him bitter...

Ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Um you do realise you've like contradicted yourself several times yet you're sitting here throwing insults and you're calling him bitter...

Ok.
    What contradictions have I made...

ReputationRep:
    What contradictions have I made...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You did not read the whole post
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Surely women already have control, if men have a hard time getting laid? Maybe if men had some control and didn’t stick their d*ck into anything that moves then women would more of a challenge.

All you have to do is walk into a club and exist, if you just want to get laid as a woman. Men act like they have 0 control over what their d*ck commands them to do, until you can control sexual urges then women don’t even need to try. If anyone needs to control themselves, it’s men.
    I agree that some men lack control, but this topic and thread is focused on women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iBMRjS)
    Exactly that’s a very good point to raise. This is going to sound controversial but if a man cheats on his girlfriend then the girlfriend should be more lenient than if it was the other way around with the girlfriend cheating.

Men are promiscuous by nature, it is unnatural for a woman to want to sleep around with loads of guys, but western culture encouraging this extensively.

I guess the debate is should we go with what nature has intended us to do or should we trust modern pop culture and these social constructs forced upon us?
    So men should be allowed to cheat? Very conflicting messages from #notallmen and then saying men can’t control their sexual urges, or (as suggested earlier in the thread) men can’t focus in a work environment with a beautiful women, or teenage boys (suggested by many schools) can’t focus when girls shoulders or legs are visible.

Are men in control of their actions, or savages that need to be kept away from women because they can’t control their urges?

Also food for thought: if you can’t keep it in your pants don’t get into monogamous relationships. Really simple.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)
    Explain the contradictions then?

You did not read the whole post
    They should stay away from feminism, girl power and other idiotic movements. Most of those people are bitter and lonely people who want to drag the world to their level. <<<<----------- worst part of your post tbh

ReputationRep:
    He didn't say women are 'whores', he said 'being a whore is not a good thing'..

ReputationRep:
    I agree that some men lack control, but this topic and thread is focused on women
    You said that women “need to understand this and have some control” about how hard it is for a guy to have sex. What do you want us to do about it? Raise our standards even higher so less men can have sex? What are we supposed to have “control” over?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    His entire post still reeks of misogyny

ReputationRep:
    I love how he expects women to somehow control men acting out. We’re supposed to stop men from cheating, stop them from sleeping around. Like we have any control over what a guy decides to do with his d*ck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    Aye, he did say that.

Not a good thing for who though?

If people want to be whores, whether that's men or women, then fair play to them. That's their business.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Explain the contradictions then?

They should stay away from feminism, girl power and other idiotic movements. Most of those people are bitter and lonely people who want to drag the world to their level. <<<<----------- worst part of your post tbh
    Ok

ReputationRep:
    Ok
    You know I am a feminist so why wouldn't you think i wouldnt be offended by that statement

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EpicBrum)
    Aye, he did say that.

If people want to be whores, whether that's men or women, then fair play to them. That's their business.
    I'm simply rectifying loveleest's interpretation of that post, haven't given my opinion on it.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, he did say that.

I think you are the only decent guy on this thread tbh

ReputationRep:
    Aye, he did say that.

Not good enough for his moral standards. Doesn’t seem to grasp that his idea of how things should be isn’t how everyone else wants to live, which would be fine if he didn’t publish it like his view is right. Everyone’s entitled to their opinions in life, imposing those views on others is a different story. How someone wants to live their life (providing they’re not hurting anyone) is their own business imo, not for anyone else to dictate!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.