Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I ALWAYS, no matter what, tuck my shirt in wherever I go (not t-shirt or polo though) I also wear my trousers above the waist, which is where trousers should be worn, however people at school are giving me weird looks as the school rules say you don't have to tuck in your shirt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baileyt123)
    I ALWAYS, no matter what, tuck my shirt in wherever I go (not t-shirt or polo though) I also wear my trousers above the waist, which is where trousers should be worn, however people at school are giving me weird looks as the school rules say you don't have to tuck in your shirt.
    You do you - ignore everyone else!

I always tuck in my shirt because I just think it makes you look smarter and more presentable...if other people want to look messy, let them!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.