Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurynbirdy)
    All part of the university experience x
    So true- less cringe worthy people ( kid you not, the students at the RH applicant day we’re talking about Shakespeare while waiting for the Train going home)

Are you still in yr13 or taken a gap year ?
    Y13, no way could I wait a year to go to uni. I’ve been looking forward to it for years. I’ll travel during the summer of my first or second year, no idea where yet. I want the full uni experience, where I have loads of nights I don’t remember, waking up in beds I can’t remember getting into, having pasta or rice with every ****ing meal because it was 67p from Aldi. The full thing
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneywherry)
    Y13, no way could I wait a year to go to uni. I’ve been looking forward to it for years. I’ll travel during the summer of my first or second year, no idea where yet. I want the full uni experience, where I have loads of nights I don’t remember, waking up in beds I can’t remember getting into, having pasta or rice with every ****ing meal because it was 67p from Aldi. The full thing
    Haha yeah I get you. Same. And my parents were against a gap year from the very start, thinking I’d be doing nothing.. when all I really wanted to do was earn money beforehand. Yesh..

Anyway it’s getting late.. still got my alarm set for 06:30 tomorrow

Night x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurynbirdy)
    Haha yeah I get you. Same. And my parents were against a gap year from the very start, thinking I’d be doing nothing.. when all I really wanted to do was earn money beforehand. Yesh..

Anyway it’s getting late.. still got my alarm set for 06:30 tomorrow

Night x
    This summer is for making money for me, and I’ve got mine set for then too
    Night x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im also thinking about firming sussex for economics, mainly due to them being the best uni for economics that dont require maths. I had one of the students there ring me and talk to me about the course/uni etc. What date you going for the applicant day. Im going down on the 10th march

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 16, 2018

University open days

1. University of Sussex
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.