Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I will be study MPA at UoBirmingham.
    I read a bit of information from the pdf file below:

    Which I find out there is actually only 2 choice for postgraduate students(THE SPINNEY, JARRATT HALL)

    So I am just wondering if I read it wrong or misunderstand something else, because clearly there are so many buildings for undergraduate but I have only two choice because I am postgraduate student....?

    If that so, can anyone give me a review of Jarratt Hall? I am looking for a quiet area and en-suite room.

    And may I know how many entrances do the kitchen have? Will there be any rooms exactly in front of the kitchen? I used to live in a room in front of the kitchen entrance, it gave me horrible experience.

    Thank you for reading this boring thread.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 8, 2018
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.