The Student Room Group

Ameebo’s Pathway to an 8

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queenmeelzx
Hey,
so today I completed hours of work on a booklet for my RE homework on Hajj and let me tell you it took forever! :-( I am so glad I got it out of the way I ran the most relaxing bath when I finished it. I also did an RE revision mind map for the assessment I have tomorrow. I am trying not to worry but last time I got 30/60 and was not happy. Yeah, it's half but I still want to get somewhere NEAR 60!! ARRGGHHH! I really hope I don't fail this RE test, my current goal is to get at least above a half and the next time I have a test, I will aim higher. I also have a busy week ahead, I have the RE assessments, going to teachers at lunchtimes, my dad is moving into his new house and that is going to be my new works pace which is really exciting and this Thursday I am going to be performing some songs to people at a church which is pretty cool. So I hope that I will stay organised. Another one of my goals was to cut down on the YouTube and read more and I just finished 5 chapters of the current book I am reading, Paper Towns! I need to start expanding my vocabulary range, smh.

I was thinking recently about how much time I have been wasting on the wrong people. I have been chasing after this one guy-friend for literally FOREVER now and I have decided enough is enough and I need to cut him out of my life. One of my new years resolutions for this year is to think about myself and to stop running and to stop doing everything to please and for everyone else. It's time to do me, what I want to do.

And what I want to do, is get 9's in English, Maths and Science.

Lets do this sh*t!

xx Ameebo

It's great to hear that you are doing well this far :smile: Don't worry about your previous test mark, you can improve it if you stick to your studies and find where your mistakes lie -- be it in your test paper or your study approach (or study skills).

I do strongly agree that you should prioritise yourself first; surely that is a sign of maturity.

Hope you for stamina on your busy week ahead! :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending