Turn on thread page Beta

she's taken but i think we can work watch

so theres a girl that I'm so in love with like literally i think about her when i go to bed and when i wake up, like all the time. But she's in a relationship with another guy. the thing is, is that i know she feels the same because I've seen her stare at me and she knows things about me that I've never told her or mentioned when she's around. In fact i know she feels the same but what should i do? should i pursue her or leave her, she's also older than me by 12 years I'm 19 and she's 31, i guess this is important coz it means that the other guy can give her things that i cannot right now like a marriage and family but i will be able to in a few years time. what should i do?

ReputationRep:
    dude shes not taking you serious, she probably sees you as a little boy that she can toy with.
    If i were you i wouldnt pursue her just forget about her, the fact that shes still in a relationship just means that she doesnt really consider you the way you do about her.
    Let her go mayne

ReputationRep:
    She's in a relationship which I assume is monogamous. This means she is off limits.

Find somebody your own age and/or at your own stage of life.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so theres a girl that I'm so in love with like literally i think about her when i go to bed and when i wake up, like all the time. But she's in a relationship with another guy. the thing is, is that i know she feels the same because I've seen her stare at me and she knows things about me that I've never told her or mentioned when she's around. In fact i know she feels the same but what should i do? should i pursue her or leave her, she's also older than me by 12 years I'm 19 and she's 31, i guess this is important coz it means that the other guy can give her things that i cannot right now like a marriage and family but i will be able to in a few years time. what should i do?
    Back off she is taken, you are dreaming if you think it would work.

But I know she has feelings too. How can I leave her
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Superdrilles)
    dude shes not taking you serious, she probably sees you as a little boy that she can toy with.
    If i were you i wouldnt pursue her just forget about her, the fact that shes still in a relationship just means that she doesnt really consider you the way you do about her.
    Let her go mayne
    But she doesn’t know how I feel

ReputationRep:
    But I know she has feelings too. How can I leave her
    Cuz she stares at u and U tell her UR secrets means she likes u? I dont think so

ReputationRep:
    But she doesn’t know how I feel
    just back off my guy...

the age difference is far too great for it to work in the long term, the level of maturity will be a flaw in the relationship. Besides how would you feel if someone took your girlfriend off you?

(Original post by hsalika)
    Cuz she stares at u and U tell her UR secrets means she likes u? I dont think so

https://i.imgflip.com/15er1o.jpg
    I’ve never told her anything about me she knew it, she says things about me that me and her have never spoken about

ReputationRep:

you sound like a naive lovesick puppy

this woman is 12 years your senior, you are not even 20 yet and you have jumped to the conclusion this woman wants to leave her bf over you based off a few looks?

based off the information you have, the MOST you should be thinking right now is that she is attracted to you.

anything else [with this little info to go on] is delusional on your part.

ReputationRep:
    I’ve never told her anything about me she knew it, she says things about me that me and her have never spoken about
    stalker vibes if you ask me...

(Original post by Superdrilles)
    just back off my guy...

the age difference is far too great for it to work in the long term, the level of maturity will be a flaw in the relationship. Besides how would you feel if someone took your girlfriend off you?
    But I love her
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    :rofl:

All I have to say

ReputationRep:
    But I love her
    at this stage of your life you wouldnt know what love is even if it hit you in the face.
    Im younger than you by a year and this all seems crazy af.
    You're making assumptions based on looks and the fact she knows ''things'' about you?
    For all you know she could be thinking he's such a cute guy to be friends with.

(Original post by Jack22031994)
    :rofl:

All I have to say
    Why’s this funny
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Why’s this funny

Do not feed.

If you cannot see why pursuing this is wrong, the you have not grown up and are thinking only of yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Lol why do you think that sir

(Original post by uberteknik)
    ROFL because he knows this is a troll.

Do not feed.

If you cannot see why pursuing this is wrong, the you have not grown up and are thinking only of yourself.

Somebody bigger than you will end up smashing your face in.
    I’ve seen him i will kick the **** out of him
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    I’ve seen him i will kick the **** out of him
    No further questions your honour. The prosecution rests it's case.

ReputationRep:
    This is the saddest thing I've ever read... ;'x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.