The Student Room Group

Ex blocked me on everything

Scroll to see replies

You need to stop contacting her. You're not doing yourself any favours whatsoever.

Even if there was a possibility of her missing you, you're not allowing her to miss you by always being there in her space, messaging her, etc.

Second to that, someone who is so needy and clingy isnt attractive. She knows she can have you whenever she wants.

You need to step away from the situation. I know it hurts, i know it sucks, but distract yourself.

Hang out with friends, watch tv, go gym... just don't contact her.
Reply 21
Original post by Steph!!!
Hey,

I was in exactly the same situation, even down to the whole best friend acting a some sort of mediator. I’m really sorry for you as the pain and heart ache, nobody will know how harsh it feels. I went running every day and got some seratonin levels up. I found some comfort in talking about it with strangers who wood be able to offer different view points. You sound like a person with heart, plus the gf has actually done you a favour by blocking you. If it’s meant to be she will come back, plus you don’t have contact and that can have completely damaging because you kind of break up over and over. I totally sympathise and hope you will get over this, and you will. Spend time with friends, talk don’t bottle it up and have fun doing stuff she probably didn’t let you do when you and her were together, ha. Have fun and don’t worry about she’s up to, ignorance is bliss trust me. Feel better man.

S

Thanks for that it cheered me up a bit, my issue now is on saturday I kind of just broke down and ended up sending so many creepy and needy messages to her through kik messenger which ive never spoken to her on. She only found them this morning and shes completely weirded and creeped out, i really do regret it and wish I never did it and wont do it again, any advice on that?
Move on and find another girl
Reply 23
Update again, going through my phone looking for a number (bearing in mind I have her number deleted) I come across one and it rings and goes through and its her, I hung up straight away and my phone says no caller id. That means she unblocked my number? Is that a good thing?
Listen honestly, looking at this whole situation from an outside point of view, you seem like a very needy, unstable guy and probably thats how she is seeing you as well because obviously she's not able to understand what exactly is going through your mind.

I know other people have said this as well, but please listen. Stop. Contacting. Her. Now.

She knows you will always be there and you really like her, so even if she comes back to you this time, she will do something like this again when she feels she needs 'space'. Then you will have to go through this same hurt and anxiety you are going through now. Do you really think you would be able retain your semblance and security after a number of these cycles with her?

And you had said in 1 part of it, that you think she is behaving this way because you invaded her space. That can be said now, i.e. after she blocked you on everything and you tried to contact her through every means possible. But that wasn't so before, you had given her space and didn't text till Friday so her reaction to that was unnecessarily brutal. Hence this is not your fault at all.

Look you both seem immature hence do not know yet how to handle adult communications and esp her. One of the most important thing is, not to let others get involved between yourselves because then views get distorted and arguments can get fuelled. And you seem to have involved your friend, her friend, your cousin etc etc.

Listen, this is not doing you any good. At all. Yes you think you may love her now, but actually the only logic I can see in that, and you have sort of mentioned it- is that you've been together 14 months so you've invested a lot of time in her, gotten used to her ways, made a lot of habits surrounding her. Hence you feel like if she's not there in your life, you will not be able to function. But thing is, once you start to develop new habits for those specific times of day you were texting her, or were with her etc, then you will get over it.

Yes it is very hard moving on, it is very hard forgetting someone who was a big part of your life, it is very hard to even think about finding someone new in these situations. But most important thing is, you have to respect yourself and only allow those people in your life who respect you. And it definitely doesn't seem she respects you at all.

My ex was kind of the needy, jealous type too. I used to get annoyed sometimes and say I need space and he would and sometimes give in before(within 1-2days lol), but that didn't further angry me it would make me realise how much he liked me and how much I actually missed him too and couldn't not talk with him. I think unless it is like that in these kind of situations its best to think about how best to move on because clearly its very different personality types.

Only thing I can say if you are open to listening is- cut her out from your life for a bit. That is honestly the only way you may have a chance of getting her back. If she genuinely misses you and comes back to contact you text you, you will know she felt the same way about you and you were meant to be. Otherwise you will find some one who loves you to the same depth as you are capable of loving someone. Now isn't that better than potentially being hurt over and over again your entire life, trying to love someone more than she will ever feel for you?
Best of luck, take care:smile:
Reply 25
Nevermind, I had no caller id on it just bypassed the block :/
It again seems exactly like my first relationship. It’s run it’s course and even being friends will only hurt you more. I’m so sorry.
Reply 27
Yea just made things ten times worse. Apparently she did weed and told me she didnt (im pretty anti-drugs) and just found out from my cousin he got sent a photo of her with a blunt in his mouth. Decided to message her friend asking about it when she said she wasnt with my ex, was with my ex, ex took her phone and started throwing abuse at me saying shes glad im out her life and that she ****ing hates me and despises me and never wants to see/speak to me again, told me to **** off a few times. I dont know how I always manage to make things worse for myself.
Reply 28
This is bearing in mind that yesterday she said to my cousin she wants to be civil with me soon
Reply 29
Hate to revive an old thread but, shes got a new boyfriend and just rubbed the salt into the wound and its excruciatingly painful, any advice from anyone?
Original post by qwerty625
Hate to revive an old thread but, shes got a new boyfriend and just rubbed the salt into the wound and its excruciatingly painful, any advice from anyone?

Dude, you need to move on. I went through this whole thread and you're very needy and clingy. That's not attractive. I know it sucks but I hope after seeing she has a boyfriend now, you'll move on. Hangout with friends, go out clubbing or to the pubs. Meet new people, you might just come across someone you like, you never know. But you definitely need to let that clingy-ness go. Become more confident, hit the gym, that helps to get out all types of feelings and you can get your revenge body. It can take time but if you focus on yourself, you'll feel better in no time. And this will be another lesson learned.
Omg you really need to get a grip on yourself. You went against the advice of like 15 different strangers and continuously harassed her (even via her friends). I can understand why she'd want space from you because you're really clingy and needy. I know that its really difficult seeing an ex with someone new but there's nothing you can do about it now. I would suggest that you find a new hobby or something because constantly thinking about her isn't going to do you any good whatsoever. I know I'm being harsh but you kind of dug a hole for yourself by continuously trying to get into contact with her even though she explicitly said she didn't want to talk to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending