Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I want to study abroad for university, but I don’t have a lot of money. With the uk leaving the eu in early 2019 will I am unsure if I can. For example to study for free in some European countries it is free for students from EU/EAA countries. Will I be able to study there for free/reduced cost or will the uk leave the eu and the eaa entirely and I wouldn’t have to pay the full cost?
    • TSR Community Team

    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.