Turn on thread page Beta

The woman I’m in love with is 15 years older than me and I’m pretty sure she loves me too. I’m 19 she’s 34 do you think it can work?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    if you truly love her than yes maybe,but otherwise i doubt it. I mean your 19 which is quite young.

(Original post by sophia13)
    if you truly love her than yes maybe,but otherwise i doubt it. I mean your 19 which is quite young.
    But in a few years time I’ll be able to properly provide for her and we’re truly in love with each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But in a few years time I’ll be able to properly provide for her and we’re truly in love with each other
    Yes but 15 years is a big gap. How do you know she will always be there? I mean you could fall out of love with her, who knows?

ReputationRep:
    just smash it, who cares if it works or not

(Original post by goggleyed)
    just smash it, who cares if it works or not
    I really want to but then there’s things like kids and marriage it’ll be at least 4/5 years for me whereas she’s already at that stage. I just feel guilty about not being able to provide for her, which kills me so much. I only see a future with her and I know this sounds silly but I pray that one day I’ll be able to marry her and settle down with her

ReputationRep:
    Because this hasn't got disaster written all over it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really want to but then there’s things like kids and marriage it’ll be at least 4/5 years for me whereas she’s already at that stage. I just feel guilty about not being able to provide for her, which kills me so much. I only see a future with her and I know this sounds silly but I pray that one day I’ll be able to marry her and settle down with her
    lol mate I said smash it, forget about marriage ffs

ReputationRep:
    There's no harm in giving it a go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    There's no harm in giving it a go

You do realise that OP is in fact this guy don't you?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5181988

the topics initially appeared at very similar times, he's just altered her age slightly and given less info in the OP so he gets more positive responses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    You do realise that OP is in fact this guy don't you?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5181988

the topics initially appeared at very similar times, he's just altered her age slightly and given less info in the OP so he gets more positive responses
    Oh ffs why do people make multiple threads, what is the point

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.