Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Working out watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im a 17 year old girl and I just want to build some muscle and tone up certain areas i.e butt, thighs, abs
    I’ve been doing squats without any equipment but nothing’s really working.
    Do I need to get some weights? (and if so what specific weight do you think?) or are there certain exercises or workouts that I need to do?
    I have no gym money.
    Thanks

There are plenty of resources on YouTube, just search abs/butt/thighs/arms workouts and it will come up with loads of different routines that you can follow along. FitnessBlender and Blogilates are two channels I particularly like.

You don't have to buy weights to tone your body, especially if you don't have the money for it right now. I'd try sticking to a workout schedule for at least a month before you splash out on weights to make sure you're not gonna waste your money by not using them.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.