Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im a 17 year old girl and I just want to build some muscle and tone up certain areas i.e butt, thighs, abs
    I’ve been doing squats without any equipment but nothing’s really working.
    Do I need to get some weights? (and if so what specific weight do you think?) or are there certain exercises or workouts that I need to do?
    I have no gym money.
    Thanks

There are plenty of resources on YouTube, just search abs/butt/thighs/arms workouts and it will come up with loads of different routines that you can follow along. FitnessBlender and Blogilates are two channels I particularly like.

You don't have to buy weights to tone your body, especially if you don't have the money for it right now. I'd try sticking to a workout schedule for at least a month before you splash out on weights to make sure you're not gonna waste your money by not using them.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.