Turn on thread page Beta

What's the best video game you've ever played? watch

ReputationRep:
    Also, what console was it on?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    My all time favourite video games have to be Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days, Final Fantasy Tactics A2 and The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks, all 3 of which were on the Nintendo DS (I couldn't pick a fave.)
    That being said I probably wouldn't love them as much now but when I was younger you couldn't get me off them.

ReputationRep:
    Grand Theft Auto 5 on Xbox 360 and I also got it later on PS4.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The Witcher 3 - Wild hunt
    It is an action role-playing game with a third-person perspective and is is the third and final instalment in the series of The Witcher

it is aesthetically amazing and the gameplay and the story line is fascinating and exciting.
    What more can you want from a game?

Best possible experience play on a good mid-range gaming PC at 1080p 60fps like I did. On PS4 it is unplayable.

ReputationRep:
    halo 2 on the old xbox.

ReputationRep:
    Danganronpa 2 or V3 on steam/psvita/ps4

ReputationRep:
    Dishonored would be a strong contender for me. I played that game through so many times I've lost count. It's so open-ended and detailed you can approach any situation how you want, with badass powers like stopping time or summoning plague rats to devour your foes. Every now and then I go back to it. Witcher 3 is also a good shout from previous poster.

ReputationRep:
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Best FPS in terms of skill needed.

ReputationRep:
    A very old Resident Evil. The one that was all greeny grey and had old women zombies with chainsaws.

ReputationRep:
    Lara Croft on a PS4, on a 65 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR TV. Nothing beats it.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Heroes of Might and Magic III, PC. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Last of us Remastered edition on PS4.. this is the best ever experience and also the best storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Skyrim closely followed by Witcher 3. Both played on PC.

ReputationRep:
    Assassins creed black flag on PS4 and crash bandicoot on PS1

ReputationRep:
    GTA V story mode on PS3/PS4. I can play that over and over again and never get bored.

Jak and Daxter The Precursor Legacy on PS2 back in 05 (then also bought the Trilogy on PS3 8 years later) is also up there.

ReputationRep:
    For me it would either be:

The Simpson's Hit & Run on the PS2

or

GTA San Andreas/San Andreas Multiplayer (SAMP) on the PC.

Both games were my childhood, with Hit & Run being whilst I was younger and SAMP as I started to hit my early teens.

ReputationRep:
    I mean who didn't spend countless hours on Minecraft if they were born late 20th and early 21st century?

But, have to say, that DayZ mod was my all time favourite
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    A couple years ago I thought Skyrim on the XBox360 was amazing! Played it again last summer and realised the graphics and story aren't quite what I remembered...

Zelda: Wind Waker though... That game is timeless and in my eternal top 5 games

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kizza17)
    Also, what console was it on?
    The Legend of Zelda and the Ocarina of Time (i played it on the Gamecube)

ReputationRep:
    Okami
    Wii/Ps2

I can't explain this one. It's a zelda-esqe adventure game with a fun combat system
    The music and Art are gorgeous though. Its worth playing for that alone

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 8, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.