Turn on thread page Beta

My attempt at a blog :/ watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiarichards16)
    Good luck
    Thanks! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ryanthom100)
    err yeah I have kinda given up... I am now u enthusiastic to do anything and do choirs and play video games. I now live a boring life....
    Trust me my life is worse and more mind numbing boring

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! 😊
    You`re welcome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Don't give up.:cry: It was going so well. There's nothing wrong with a boring life.
    I have given up on everything in my life as I just don't see the point. Haven't been to the gym in way over a week, hardly do college work. I don't know what's happened to me....

ReputationRep:
    I have given up on everything in my life as I just don't see the point. Haven't been to the gym in way over a week, hardly do college work. I don't know what's happened to me....
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Trust me my life is worse and more mind numbing boring
    What makes ur life so boring? (If u don't mind me asking)

ReputationRep:
    How old are you?
    17, 18 in May
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    http://files.planetofsuccess.com/blo...0/problems.jpg

ReputationRep:
    17, 18 in May
    Life for us is **** ennit nothing but parents nagging

ReputationRep:
    What makes ur life so boring? (If u don't mind me asking)

My mum doesn't not let me have a social life and expects me to study 24/7 and she has taken my phone

ReputationRep:
    Right i'm creating this blog in the hope that I can stay motivated with my life goal of driving a lambo with a six pack. It may sound like quite a simple goal, however, getting there isn't so simple.... I will try to post each day so I can notify myself of how well i'm doing achieving this goal. Obviously this goal ain't gonna be achieved in a year.... Give it 10 years minimum lmao. I also see Lamborghini's (200k+ ones....) in my gym car park which just makes me feel that it is definitely possible if i work hard enough.

Now about me..... I always tend to lose motivation because my mind always wonders towards negative things which make me depressed. This is what will be the biggest barrier to face and I hope that creating this blog will allow me to eventually break it. I hope to be a software engineer when i'm older and atm i am 17. I hope to go to university next year to study computer science, i will go to Leeds or Royal Holloway. I also hope to find a good routine at the gym that allows me to get super fit.

I think that's it tbh, i will start posting on the blog tomorrow. Also I don't expect people to care... If you want to post stuff to help me out along the way then definitely feel free and I will be very thankful

Wish me luck!
    XOTWOD
    Let the king inspire you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    None of these quotes are helping. Not any motivational videos or anything else for the matter will stop me from quitting
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    None of these quotes are helping. Not any motivational videos or anything else for the matter will stop me from quitting
    y tho :emo:

ReputationRep:
    My mum doesn't not let me have a social life and expects me to study 24/7 and she has taken my phone
    Meh, ur lucky u don't have social media. I wish I could get rid of it but I cant

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Meh, ur lucky u don't have social media. I wish I could get rid of it but I cant
    I do have social media but cant access it as I have no phone now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danielaprice123)
    XOTWOD
    Let the king inspire you!
    It's funny as he used to, especially when listening to the kiss land and starboy albums. The music videos were even more inspiring. But he doesn't inspire me in that way anymore for some reason

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    y tho :emo:
    Ffs I dont know 😢😭

ReputationRep:
    I do have social media but cant access it as I have no phone now
    Ohhhh fair enough I guess. You will get it back after exams atleast. But, it is deep tho. Cheers for the quotes but I'm afraid nothing will inspire me for some reason....

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.