Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

leaving canada to come back to the UK watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    After completion of my GCSEs, my parents made a permanent move to Canada. I am about to finish up with sixth form in about four months time and will- as it currently stands- be completing my undergraduate degree here in North America. Ever since I moved to Canada, I became increasingly upset with how my parents had moved me against my will . I left all my friends and extended family behind, and it genuinely feels truly awful sometimes . I barely have any friends at school and I always feel like I want to go back to England. I am thinking of applying to medicine during my first year of University as a "false start" applicant and returning to the UK; however, the problem is that not only do I not want to leave my parents, but I will also not be able to return to Canada at a later date (if I decide to) because they seem to not accept medial degrees from outside NA. I don't know what to do and its becoming so hard for me. I want to see my parents but i also want to go back home. Any advice on how to deal with this?

ReputationRep:
    Just do your degree in Canada then move to England if you still want to in the future. Canada is a very nice place to live, I'm sure you'll come to appreciate that.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.