Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

leaving canada to come back to the UK watch

    • Thread Starter

    After completion of my GCSEs, my parents made a permanent move to Canada. I am about to finish up with sixth form in about four months time and will- as it currently stands- be completing my undergraduate degree here in North America. Ever since I moved to Canada, I became increasingly upset with how my parents had moved me against my will . I left all my friends and extended family behind, and it genuinely feels truly awful sometimes . I barely have any friends at school and I always feel like I want to go back to England. I am thinking of applying to medicine during my first year of University as a "false start" applicant and returning to the UK; however, the problem is that not only do I not want to leave my parents, but I will also not be able to return to Canada at a later date (if I decide to) because they seem to not accept medial degrees from outside NA. I don't know what to do and its becoming so hard for me. I want to see my parents but i also want to go back home. Any advice on how to deal with this?

    Just do your degree in Canada then move to England if you still want to in the future. Canada is a very nice place to live, I'm sure you'll come to appreciate that.
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.