Turn on thread page Beta

I am really struggling my laziness means that I let all my friendships die and I have made so many awful mistakes I am now left with no friends but noone can really tell I have no friends if that makes sense they just assume I'm with other people because I used to have a decent amount of friends so nobody asks me to sit with them and acts weird when I do being like oh why aren't you sitting with your squad even though I literally have no squad the whole situation is awful I am in year 11 so I do have the option to leave before sixth form would this be a good idea? I am at such a standstill I feel like I'm a fake

ReputationRep:
    You have to legally stay in education until you're 17. So if you fail gcses you have another year to take them. It's never been easier to form friendships btw, maybe it's difficult to commit to a real one during your current situation but seeking help regarding your studies doesn't make you less capable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am really struggling my laziness means that I let all my friendships die and I have made so many awful mistakes I am now left with no friends but noone can really tell I have no friends if that makes sense they just assume I'm with other people because I used to have a decent amount of friends so nobody asks me to sit with them and acts weird when I do being like oh why aren't you sitting with your squad even though I literally have no squad the whole situation is awful I am in year 11 so I do have the option to leave before sixth form would this be a good idea? I am at such a standstill I feel like I'm a fake
    . If you have Instagram then use that just build friendships of that then meet in real life or something I’m also verrrrruuyy lazy an that’s what I do

ReputationRep:
    Ya go to college or something to make friends
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    You have to legally stay in education until you're 17. So if you fail gcses you have another year to take them. It's never been easier to form friendships btw, maybe it's difficult to commit to a real one during your current situation but seeking help regarding your studies doesn't make you less capable.
    Thanks for your reply but the problem is I am rubbish at using social media I don't have instagram and my snapchat is dead so yeah just really truggling

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks for your reply but the problem is I am rubbish at using social media I don't have instagram and my snapchat is dead so yeah just really truggling
    you don't have to seek them through "mainstream" social media platforms, you can use things like meetup.com to attend whatever suits your interests.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    you don't have to seek them through "mainstream" social media platforms, you can use things like meetup.com to attend whatever suits your interests.
    I would never meet up with someone on-line, that's dangerous because they might be psychopaths!:no:

ReputationRep:
    who do you hang with at lunchtime?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.