Turn on thread page Beta

Hey!
    This is just a scenario so I'm merely just curious: For example you (your religion being Islam) have been in a loving relationship with a South Indian girl for five years and you've realised that she's the one (her religion is Hinduism). Would you be willing to risk it and tell your strict and traditional parents or would you break it up once and for all and marry the Bengali Muslim girl that your parents have chosen for you? It would be good to see how Bengali Muslim guys will react in this situation because I would like to see to what extent generally as a whole Bengali Muslim guys are willing to fight for their love...

ReputationRep:
    .....Make it a bit more clear here, do you mean Bengali as in Indian Bengali or Bangladeshi Bengali?

As in Bangladeshi Bengali from UK. I'm sorry for not making this clear earlier on.

i would not be stupid enough to
    A) get into a relationship as its forbidden
    B) get into one with a HINDU girl which is clearly forbidden even more

if you cared about ur religion u would drop her and find someone who is permissible for you and in an Islamic way

ReputationRep:
    Okay sir.

If she was serious about you sir, she would convert to Islam and leave Hinduism behind. For Islam is the truth anyways, so it would in fact be a benefit for her rather than a detriment.

Would the reactions or actions be any different if the guy was an Indian Bengali Muslim who as mentioned above adheres to Islam?

never

Ever

It’s a muslim girl or nothing

Peaaceee
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MiszshorTeea786)
    Okay sir.

If she was serious about you sir, she would convert to Islam and leave Hinduism behind. For Islam is the truth anyways, so it would in fact be a benefit for her rather than a detriment.
    Troll Alert.

Bump.

ReputationRep:
    I know a handful of Muslim Bengali's that are going out with white girls behind there parents back lol, love it when they put "ride or die for my gyal" as a caption on their insta, like FAMMMMMM shut your mouthhh ahaha if amma finds out your going to get drop kicked back to Sylhet g

Personally I probably wouldn't get with her. But I know the feeling, been freindzoned a couple of times by white girls that I probably would have gone far with myself, I could see why you would mention this. As en excuse I would say love blinded me, but I haven't had a crush on someone in a long time so idk man.

IMO it depends How serious you are about Islam, how serious you are, she is, and how far you are willing to go. At least try to convert her to Islam, or at least get your kids to grow up into good Muslims or something, might ease the sin aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)
    Troll Alert.
    Dude ever since the real Miszshortea got banned so many people impersonating her.

Idek know if your the real one either
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mc_miah)
    Dude ever since the real Miszshortea got banned so many people impersonating her.

Idek know if your the real one either
    Why would I put out a troll alert otherwise?

I find it quite annoying to be honest, but there's not much you can do apart from report.

I guess people just want to be me. 😛
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.