Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is going to sound ridiculous but here we go, In December I went on holiday in the United Kingdom and stayed at this pub for ten nights.
    I'm Gay and 26 - I've never been in a relationship, I came out last year and not really into the whole clubs and pubs thing to meet guys.
    There was this guy who worked at the pub, my type, really good looking and i some how have feelings for him. Going to sound stupid but he's really my type. I saw him every morning but the embarrassing thing is I go on holiday with my family, sad I know. My mother and two older brothers. We stay at this pub twice a year, I thought I would check this guy out on social media Instagram/Facebook to get any clues about him, he talks about girls but acts and talks Gay which is confusing to me.

It's hard to try and approach him directly or talk to him without either my family present or the fact he works behind a bar so can be really busy.

Iornic thing is I stayed at this pub in June last year from the 22nd to the 30th June and he started working there 6 days later on the 6th July - I'm going back to this pub in the summer and hoping he will still be working there in a few months time. I don't know what to do . He only lives a few hours away from me. Help
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Jacksmith33)
    This is going to sound ridiculous but here we go, In December I went on holiday in the United Kingdom and stayed at this pub for ten nights.
    I'm Gay and 26 - I've never been in a relationship, I came out last year and not really into the whole clubs and pubs thing to meet guys.
    There was this guy who worked at the pub, my type, really good looking and i some how have feelings for him. Going to sound stupid but he's really my type. I saw him every morning but the embarrassing thing is I go on holiday with my family, sad I know. My mother and two older brothers. We stay at this pub twice a year, I thought I would check this guy out on social media Instagram/Facebook to get any clues about him, he talks about girls but acts and talks Gay which is confusing to me.

It's hard to try and approach him directly or talk to him without either my family present or the fact he works behind a bar so can be really busy.

Iornic thing is I stayed at this pub in June last year from the 22nd to the 30th June and he started working there 6 days later on the 6th July - I'm going back to this pub in the summer and hoping he will still be working there in a few months time. I don't know what to do . He only lives a few hours away from me. Help
    You could strike up a conversation on social media?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.