Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amai27;76049922]
    (Original post by Aoifeoc49471)

You are more into sculpture too, right? .... maybe I made a mistake putting painting and photography too.. i think i should have only put sculptures.. xD now my portfolio looks a bit incoherent hahah
    I wouldn't worry too much, just a different approach. I don't think your portfolio looks incoherent. I'm into everything, painting sculpture and performance. Have you applied to any other London Universities ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aoifeoc49471;76051450]
    (Original post by Amai27)

I wouldn't worry too much, just a different approach. I don't think your portfolio looks incoherent. I'm into everything, painting sculpture and performance. Have you applied to any other London Universities ?
    mmm yeah, to westminster, london met and middlesex ( I've applied for second year) but these ones are just in case... honestly I dont know what im gonna do if i dont get an offer from UAL. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amai27;76052992]

mmm yeah, to westminster, london met and middlesex ( I've applied for second year) but these ones are just in case... honestly I dont know what im gonna do if i dont get an offer from UAL. What about you?
    Hi yeh, I've applied to the slade and goldsmiths as well. Yeh, the waiting the worst.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aoifeoc49471;76057898]

Hi yeh, I've applied to the slade and goldsmiths as well. Yeh, the waiting the worst.
    Is CSM your first choice? Yeah.. I think the interviews are between February and March so they can’t take long.. 🙁

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amai27;76058150]

Is CSM your first choice? Yeah.. I think the interviews are between February and March so they can’t take long.. 🙁
    To be honest havent really decided a first choice becuase I understand how competitve it is, kinda just decide that when I get offers. but all three universities are top class.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aoifeoc49471;76058364]

To be honest havent really decided a first choice becuase I understand how competitve it is, kinda just decide that when I get offers. but all three universities are top class.
    Yeah I know! I’m regretting a bit now 😂 And do you have any news or.. ??

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Aoifeoc49471;76049072]
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/? Hey guys, I've attached link to my portfolio. Love how different everyone's is. Its arranged in the incorrect order, but I'm sure youll get the jist.
    I'm loving your portfolio! The textures in the tin foil works are great dude, and everything works together so well! I bet they're going to love it
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    [QUOTE=Amai27;76052992]

Hello,

Nice to hear that you have applied to study at Middlesex
    I am currently studying and working at Middlesex!
    Let me know if you have any questions.

Ludovica

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Amai27;76058694]

Yeah I know! I’m regretting a bit now 😂 And do you have any news or.. ??
    No news yet with interviews, goldsmiths will be latest to get back to me, I only submitted their portfolio on wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=HarleyParker;76062994]

I'm loving your portfolio! The textures in the tin foil works are great dude, and everything works together so well! I bet they're going to love it
    Aw thanks harley 👍 yeh sure we'll just have wait and see. Do you know when theyre interviewing ?

ReputationRep:
    Aw thanks harley 👍 yeh sure we'll just have wait and see. Do you know when theyre interviewing ?
    No real idea, I'm guessing March time from what I've seen online and what my teachers have said

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!! They’ve just sent me an email writing to inform that they would like to invite me to an interview on 22/02/18!! 10 days 😳

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!! They’ve just sent me an email writing to inform that they would like to invite me to an interview on 22/02/18!! 10 days 😳
    Aw congratulations 👍 well done. Still no word for me.

ReputationRep:
    Well done dude! I'm sure you're gonna do awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarleyParker)
    Well done dude! I'm sure you're gonna do awesome!
    Have you heard anything ? Or is no reply a bad sign ?

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything ? Or is no reply a bad sign ?
    Nope haven't heard anything either. Maybe they get EU and international people done first?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the email for interview! My interview is the 22nd of February as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarleyParker)
    Just got the email for interview! My interview is the 22nd of February as well!
    Really???? Wwuooo!! What time ??

ReputationRep:
    Really???? Wwuooo!! What time ??
    I went for the morning slot and picked 11am, you?

ReputationRep:
    13:30! @HarleyParker

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.