Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied to BA at Chelsea. Weirdly enough, I didn’t have to send a mini portfolio as I was expecting. They invited me for an interview after 2 weeks I applied, which is next week on Wednesday.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    You know where the interview is??? 🤔

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMargox)
    Hi, I applied to BA at Chelsea. Weirdly enough, I didn’t have to send a mini portfolio as I was expecting. They invited me for an interview after 2 weeks I applied, which is next week on Wednesday.
    Yeah that’s weird 😅 have you done a foundation or ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amai27)
    Yeah that’s weird 😅 have you done a foundation or ?
    No, which is even weirder

ReputationRep:
    No, which is even weirder
    Well maybe that’s a good sign 😂 who knows

ReputationRep:
    Who else have their interview tomorrow at Chelsea?

ReputationRep:
    Who else have their interview tomorrow at Chelsea?
    Mm no! I have the interview on Thursday at 11:20. Good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for today those that are at interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarleyParker)
    Good luck for today those that are at interview!
    How did the interview go?

ReputationRep:
    How did the interview go?
    I think it went well! I feel like I went on a bit but the interviewer seemed to like it. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    @HarleyParker The same! He told me they’ll take like a week or two to make a decision.. and I couldn’t come to the open day so we also talked a bit about the uni and the course! and he asked me like 3 times if I had any questions about the course haha But I don’t know.. do you think you’ll get in?

ReputationRep:
    @HarleyParker The same! He told me they’ll take like a week or two to make a decision.. and I couldn’t come to the open day so we also talked a bit about the uni and the course! and he asked me like 3 times if I had any questions about the course haha But I don’t know.. do you think you’ll get in?
    I really hope so, the interviewer was really nice and she was talking with me friendly. I I feel as though I have at least a chance after today xD

ReputationRep:
    I really hope so, the interviewer was really nice and she was talking with me friendly. I I feel as though I have at least a chance after today xD
    I’m sure you’ll get in then !! Two weeks 😬

ReputationRep:
    I’m sure you’ll get in then !! Two weeks 😬
    I'd say it'll make me nervous waiting but I think I've been nervous since September last year. I'm sure you're gonna get in as well but good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'd say it'll make me nervous waiting but I think I've been nervous since September last year. I'm sure you're gonna get in as well but good luck!
    Thank you!! Good luck to you too 🤞🏻 I know, the waiting is the worst. If not what are your other options?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!! Good luck to you too 🤞🏻 I know, the waiting is the worst. If not what are your other options?
    I've already had interviews at Reading and Bournemouth and gotten in, and I have an interview at Southampton coming up but that should go fine. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I've already had interviews at Reading and Bournemouth and gotten in, and I have an interview at Southampton coming up but that should go fine. What about you?
    Honestly I’m not considering any other options right now so I don’t know, I think I will literally die if I don’t get in xD Btw, what time did you have the interview??

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I’m not considering any other options right now so I don’t know, I think I will literally die if I don’t get in xD Btw, what time did you have the interview??
    I'm sure it'll all be fine! Mine was scheduled for 11 but I went in about 11:10/15 I think. You?

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it'll all be fine! Mine was scheduled for 11 but I went in about 11:10/15 I think. You?
    Aww you were the one with the purple hair??! I was going to say hi but I wasn’t sure xD I went in at 11:30 or so

ReputationRep:
    Aww you were the one with the purple hair??! I was going to say hi but I wasn’t sure xD I went in at 11:30 or so
    Yeah that was me, you must've gone in just before I came out then. I'd been there since about 9:30 and couldnt work out which person you were or I would've said hi too xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 29, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.