Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have UWS nn wednesday the 7th march so really hoping it goes well. caley was my first choice though, it seemed really good.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    That's the exact same as me it was my first choice but i don't think I'll get in nothing I can do now though.

ReputationRep:
    i know how you feel. it's in the lap of the gods now. i think its important to focus on UWS and try and do well in that interview. have you applied for 1st or 2nd year?

ReputationRep:
    First year as I'm in my last year of school just now, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    im 2nd year HND and a mature student, so ive applied for 1st and 2nd year entry.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck on your UWS interview. As yours is after mine I'll write on here what stuff they ask so you have a heads up, what article were u asked to look at ?

ReputationRep:
    austerity and its implications for social workers. im just worried incase the group discussion goes the same way as GCU. thats very kind if you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my group discussion is about cut in benefits for those who are disabled. I think there's an individual interview for this one if so I'll give u a heads up on the questions asked

ReputationRep:
    ii never said on my invitation anything about an individual interview. did someone tell you there was an individual interview?

ReputationRep:
    Ive just looked it doesn't say that on mine either , I keep thinking there's just going to be one but I don't think there will as my interview isn't until 2 anyway. I'll come back on after my interview and tell you anything you need to know or anything that will be handy

ReputationRep:
    thats really kind, if theres anything I can do to help regarding your interview please let me know, even if its something you think is silly, I'll do my best to help.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet? I'm checking my emails daily 🙈

ReputationRep:
    nothing from GCU or UWS. at my interview with UWS they said end of April before we would hear. what a wait.

ReputationRep:
    Hey my interview was cancelled on the 1st Match because of the weather that's why I didn't write on here what kinda stuff they were looking for, it's been rescheduled for 21st. How did yours go? Was it just a group interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student94600)
    Hey my interview was cancelled on the 1st Match because of the weather that's why I didn't write on here what kinda stuff they were looking for, it's been rescheduled for 21st. How did yours go? Was it just a group interview?
    Yes a group discussion lasting about an hour. But we were there the whole day.

ReputationRep:
    Mines starts at 2pm so I hope I'm not there for too long.

ReputationRep:
    Mines starts at 2pm so I hope I'm not there for too long.
    They must be doing it differently this time then. When I went everyone had to register at 10am then we were given a presentation and a time for our group discussion. Mine was 2pm and lasted til 3pm. Is yours definitely a group discussion?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, even for my one for the 1st March was 2pm. That's what is says on my ucas anyway. It's so confusing haha.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, even for my one for the 1st March was 2pm. That's what is says on my ucas anyway. It's so confusing haha.
    I think its because there were 100 being interviewed on the 7th and the 14th. There was only 20 or so for the 1st if March, maybe thats why they're not having an all day thing.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 18, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.