Turn on thread page Beta

Who's not going to prom in yr 13 and why not? watch

I'm asking because I'm definitely not going to prom because it's not my kind of thing.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going (It's next year tho...) I just can't be bothered

I didn’t go in y11 either and won’t go in y13 bc it’s not my kind if scene. My friends are still trynna convince me but nahhh 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going because we don't have one

ReputationRep:
    Mine doesn't have one but even if they did I don't think I'd go. I don't really see the point

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I didn’t go in y11 either and won’t go in y13 bc it’s not my kind if scene. My friends are still trynna convince me but nahhh 😂
    sameee it's kinda irritating when i've already said i can't be bothered

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming the "year 13" prom is the English equivalent of an S6 prom, right?

I've not finished S5 yet, so I've still got a year to wait, but I'm not planning on going. I never go to the school's annual Halloween or Christmas parties either – I suppose overall I'm just not a party kind of person. My brother never went to his prom and he didn't miss out on anything, so I don't see any point in putting myself through it just for the sake of saying I went.

It's happy to see that people share the view as me and this btw is me not going to yr 13 prom this year.

I'm**

it’s next year. I really hate social settings. I didn’t even remember year 11 prom until about 30 mins before it started when my friend sent a picture of her hair.
    Tbh I just don’t like the people at my school, would rather stay at home
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    it’s next year. I really hate social settings. I didn’t even remember year 11 prom until about 30 mins before it started when my friend sent a picture of her hair.
    Tbh I just don’t like the people at my school, would rather stay at home
    then just stay at home don't force yourself to go if you really don't want to
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.