Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I'm an international student from Pakistan. I completed my BBA in 2017 with a CGPA of 3.54. My major was in Marketing.

I've applied for an Masters for the following courses in the following Universities.

MSc in Marketing and Strategy at Warwick Business School
    MSc in Marketing at Durham Business School
    MSc in Marketing at Lancaster Management School
    MSc in Marketing at University of Edinburgh Business School
    MSc in Marketing at Manchester Business School

I'm expecting an offer letter from all five and from the research that I've done all programs satisfy my needs course wise.

Now obviously, I need your help with which one would be a better option, reputation wise, prestige wise, research wise and etc.

I don't want a corporate job after completing the Masters. Hopefuly, I'll pursue a PhD and then get into academia.

So, TSR, what do you guys think?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by YasirNawazOO7)
    Hello,

I'm an international student from Pakistan. I completed my BBA in 2017 with a CGPA of 3.54. My major was in Marketing.

I've applied for an Masters for the following courses in the following Universities.

MSc in Marketing and Strategy at Warwick Business School
    MSc in Marketing at Durham Business School
    MSc in Marketing at Lancaster Management School
    MSc in Marketing at University of Edinburgh Business School
    MSc in Marketing at Manchester Business School

I'm expecting an offer letter from all five and from the research that I've done all programs satisfy my needs course wise.

Now obviously, I need your help with which one would be a better option, reputation wise, prestige wise, research wise and etc.

I don't want a corporate job after completing the Masters. Hopefuly, I'll pursue a PhD and then get into academia.

So, TSR, what do you guys think?
    Choose the most interesting course. Reputation makes no difference. You want to work out where grads end up and things like links with industry and work and research opportunities.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.