Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Anyone applying for, recieved an offer or currently taking the Film or Television course?
    I recieved a conditional offer for Film and I really want to go but it's so far away and I'm not sure what to do accommodation-wise

If anyone has any advice that would be amazing or if any of you are in the same boat it'd be great to talk about what the best thing would be to do
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    Thank youu!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im now studying Film in Falmouth. For accommodation, you can always apply those provided by the uni. Almost all first year students live on campus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itskatie)
    Hey, Im now studying Film in Falmouth. For accommodation, you can always apply those provided by the uni. Almost all first year students live on campus
    Thank you so much

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Falmouth University
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. Falmouth University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Falmouth University
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.