The Student Room Group

texting a girl

There's this girl at work who i like. She doesn't work by me but the people she works with are my mates, when i went to see her she asked for my snap chat and i said i dont have it and asked for her number which she gave me. After she finished her shift she texted me back about her day, but i couldn't text her back until 2 hours later on my break after that we were texting throughout the day. Until she asked me what i was doing that night and i replied having a munch and i asked the same question to which she said my partners coming over, so after afew texts i ended the convo politely.

Just to add before this we went out to my mates birthday party, where my mates were saying to her you both are right for each other and she smiled. plus another dude at the bar initiated a fight with me until she came in between me and the other dude so i had to pull her behind me.

What does this mean? kinda confused
Reply 1
Original post by Abswa
There's this girl at work who i like. She doesn't work by me but the people she works with are my mates, when i went to see her she asked for my snap chat and i said i dont have it and asked for her number which she gave me. After she finished her shift she texted me back about her day, but i couldn't text her back until 2 hours later on my break after that we were texting throughout the day. Until she asked me what i was doing that night and i replied having a munch and i asked the same question to which she said my partners coming over, so after afew texts i ended the convo politely.

Just to add before this we went out to my mates birthday party, where my mates were saying to her you both are right for each other and she smiled. plus another dude at the bar initiated a fight with me until she came in between me and the other dude so i had to pull her behind me.

What does this mean? kinda confused

She has a partner. It means you should forget about any plans of getting with this girl now.

Just be friends.

Quick Reply