Turn on thread page Beta

Fancy a chat? watch

ReputationRep:
    I’ve searched and searched but can’t find a decent forum or group for a general talk and TSR seems like the best place to find people.. so, hi there! I’m 18, female, from England who likes books and films, goes to college (studies child development) and loves meeting new people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioEchoes)
    I’ve searched and searched but can’t find a decent forum or group for a general talk and TSR seems like the best place to find people.. so, hi there! I’m 18, female, from England who likes books and films, goes to college (studies child development) and loves meeting new people!

Haii How are you, Im almost 13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen_Petal)
    Haii How are you, Im almost 13
    Hiya! I’m good thank you, how are you? Are you starting your GCSE’s soon then? If so, what are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I’m good thank you, how are you? Are you starting your GCSE’s soon then? If so, what are you taking?

Yeah Im picking them next month Maybe History, Geography, triple science or dt D And im good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Im picking them next month Maybe History, Geography, triple science or dt D And im good
    Oh good luck! When I had my GCSE’s I took Art, Media and Music but had to cancel music (it was a terrible school) and change it to Business studies. I’m not a very academic person, but I’m artistic. What’s your favourite subject so far?

ReputationRep:

I am a 15 year's old Asian virgin, any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Oh good luck! When I had my GCSE’s I took Art, Media and Music but had to cancel music (it was a terrible school) and change it to Business studies. I’m not a very academic person, but I’m artistic. What’s your favourite subject so far?

Art!

ReputationRep:
    Art!
    Awesome! What’s your style?

ReputationRep:

hi. i'm a male and will be 16 on friday. im in year 11 and i'm aiming for a grade 7 in everything, except maths (i want a 9 in maths). I do the core subjects + triple science, geography, history, french, computer science and further maths.
    in college i will be doing maths, further maths and physics.
    How are you? What type of music do you like? (I love michael jackson, jermaine jackson, marlon jackson, jackie jackson and tito jackson).
    Are you reading a book now? (if so, what book? i'm reading moonwalk - michael jackson's autobiography).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    hi. i'm a male and will be 16 on friday. im in year 11 and i'm aiming for a grade 7 in everything, except maths (i want a 9 in maths). I do the core subjects + triple science, geography, history, french, computer science and further maths.
    in college i will be doing maths, further maths and physics.
    How are you? What type of music do you like? (I love michael jackson, jermaine jackson, marlon jackson, jackie jackson and tito jackson).
    Are you reading a book now? (if so, what book? i'm reading moonwalk - michael jackson's autobiography).
    Ooh, happy birthday in advance! You sound very smart and academic! Is maths your favourite, or what you might be best at? I don’t know the new grades, I left secondary school in 2015. I’m assuming 9 is the highest? Well done!
    I’m good thank you! How are you? I like 80’s music and pop-rock music (panic at the disco etc) and musicals songs (current obsession - The Greatest Showman soundtrack). I see you like MJ! King of pop right there!
    I read a lot of YA novels- but no one really knows the books I read (they’re not very popular). I’ve just finished Echoes by Laura Tisdale - I rate that 5 stars.
    Do you like school? What are you career aspirations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MofoJoe)
    I am a 15 year's old Asian virgin, any advice?
    Make good choices 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! What’s your style?

I like realistic havent found my style yet

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, happy birthday in advance! You sound very smart and academic! Is maths your favourite, or what you might be best at? I don’t know the new grades, I left secondary school in 2015. I’m assuming 9 is the highest? Well done!
    I’m good thank you! How are you? I like 80’s music and pop-rock music (panic at the disco etc) and musicals songs (current obsession - The Greatest Showman soundtrack). I see you like MJ! King of pop right there!
    I read a lot of YA novels- but no one really knows the books I read (they’re not very popular). I’ve just finished Echoes by Laura Tisdale - I rate that 5 stars.
    Do you like school? What are you career aspirations?

I enjoy parts of school: exams (not history or english ones though) and maths. a grade 6=B 7=A 8=A* and 9= top 3% in the country.
    Maths is my favourite subject. i do some maths tutoring for a year 8 (he goes to a different school and we've known each other for like 8 or 9 years). I'm good thanks.
    What do you do in your spare time? I listen to music, revise, play fifa and go watching football with my brother (either to the pub or go to the game if we get tickets)

ReputationRep:
    I like realistic havent found my style yet
    I like realistic too, just found out that’s my style recently though, so I’m still learning! Here’s a drawing I did last year!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 17 and live in England also. So glad to hear there's someone my age who likes books too!!

ReputationRep:
    I like realistic too, just found out that’s my style recently though, so I’m still learning! Here’s a drawing I did last year!

Beautiful )

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im 18 too! female & asian lol. Goes to college for A levels (economics, psychology, english literature) Likes books & films as well! Whats your favourite genre?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    I enjoy parts of school: exams (not history or english ones though) and maths. a grade 6=B 7=A 8=A* and 9= top 3% in the country.
    Maths is my favourite subject. i do some maths tutoring for a year 8 (he goes to a different school and we've known each other for like 8 or 9 years). I'm good thanks.
    What do you do in your spare time? I listen to music, revise, play fifa and go watching football with my brother (either to the pub or go to the game if we get tickets)
    I like exams too! I mainly liked maths and media exams though. I got an A in maths and distinction* in media. They’re my best subjects. There’s a grade higher than an A*? The expectation of students achievement is so high now it’s ridiculous. But honestly you’re aiming for it so that’s brilliant!
    Oh that’s good, tutoring. No one I know ever tutored anyone, as far as I know.
    My major is art, I draw a lot (portraits, doodles) and I do special effects makeup (cuts, bruises etc). It’s weird, I hate blood, needles and all that but I love a realistic special effect makeup filled with fake blood? I don’t understand myself sometimes. I also have loads of assignments for college so I just go to my town’s library to do some work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatelynWayman)
    I'm 17 and live in England also. So glad to hear there's someone my age who likes books too!!
    They’re so underrated! Which genres do you like? Favourite book? Any recommendations? I could talk books for hours!

ReputationRep:
    Beautiful )
    Thank you! Do you have any pictures of your drawings? I’d love to see them!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.