Turn on thread page Beta

Fancy a chat? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aycmk)
    Hey! Im 18 too! female & asian lol. Goes to college for A levels (economics, psychology, english literature) Likes books & films as well! Whats your favourite genre?
    Hiya! I love Young Adult Mystery books! My favourite movie genre is also mystery but I also love comedy! What about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioEchoes)
    Thank you! Do you have any pictures of your drawings? I’d love to see them!

There on my phone, im on pc @(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen_Petal)
    There on my phone, im on pc @(
    Ah that’s a shame!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I love Young Adult Mystery books! My favourite movie genre is also mystery but I also love comedy! What about you?

I love Mystery books too! But for movie genre, i like fantasy or romantic lol Whats your most favourite books/movie so far?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I like exams too! I mainly liked maths and media exams though. I got an A in maths and distinction* in media. They’re my best subjects. There’s a grade higher than an A*? The expectation of students achievement is so high now it’s ridiculous. But honestly you’re aiming for it so that’s brilliant!
    Oh that’s good, tutoring. No one I know ever tutored anyone, as far as I know.
    My major is art, I draw a lot (portraits, doodles) and I do special effects makeup (cuts, bruises etc). It’s weird, I hate blood, needles and all that but I love a realistic special effect makeup filled with fake blood? I don’t understand myself sometimes. I also have loads of assignments for college so I just go to my town’s library to do some work.

Yeah, a 9 is higher than an A*. What are you doing in college? I hate needles too and i hate blood (if i'm watching TV and see a needle i look away until it's gone). I'm awful at art (if in class there is something we are told to draw, i don't draw it - i just write what i need to know instead of drawing it because if i draw it i can't tell what it is lol). Could you post some pictures of your art? Do you do any video games? What food do you like (i like fish and chips or indian food, don't know which of those is my favourite though). What do you do with your friends or boyfriend/girlfriend (if you have one)?

ReputationRep:
    Ah that’s a shame!

yeah.. ill try get them on tho
    #

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baza2002)
    Yeah, a 9 is higher than an A*. What are you doing in college? I hate needles too and i hate blood (if i'm watching TV and see a needle i look away until it's gone). I'm awful at art (if in class there is something we are told to draw, i don't draw it - i just write what i need to know instead of drawing it because if i draw it i can't tell what it is lol). Could you post some pictures of your art? Do you do any video games? What food do you like (i like fish and chips or indian food, don't know which of those is my favourite though). What do you do with your friends or boyfriend/girlfriend (if you have one)?
    I’m on a child development course at the moment, I’d like to be a child/teen psychologist or something in the future. I look away from needles too! I watch Grey’s Anatomy and The Good Doctor, and I look away for most of the episodes!
    I understand, I’m the opposite though, my books were filled with diagrams! Video games, my older sister plays them and she works at Game but I don’t really play. Though if she is playing them, I will play a game or two - I pick up things very quick!
    I honestly love healthy foods, but I am also very picky - and I will have unhealthy foods too - yesterday we had an Indian takeaway. I love Chicken Tikka Masala! Though I prefer a Chinese over Indian.
    I’m not in a relationship - all my close male friends are actually gay (not exaggerating, but I do only have 3 close male friends) and I’m straight. With my friends we don’t do much actually. We just shop (well, they do) and we just go to the cinema, chill at each other’s houses or something like that. I live 50 minutes (driving) from them anyway or a 2 hour of 2 busses trip which is so annoying. They’re college friends and my college in in another town. What about you? What do you do with friends/partner?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm a 102 year old who still watches Pokemon

ReputationRep:
    21 female.. medical student, india. loves to read smut and romance novels.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I’m on a child development course at the moment, I’d like to be a child/teen psychologist or something in the future. I look away from needles too! I watch Grey’s Anatomy and The Good Doctor, and I look away for most of the episodes!
    I understand, I’m the opposite though, my books were filled with diagrams! Video games, my older sister plays them and she works at Game but I don’t really play. Though if she is playing them, I will play a game or two - I pick up things very quick!
    I honestly love healthy foods, but I am also very picky - and I will have unhealthy foods too - yesterday we had an Indian takeaway. I love Chicken Tikka Masala! Though I prefer a Chinese over Indian.
    I’m not in a relationship - all my close male friends are actually gay (not exaggerating, but I do only have 3 close male friends) and I’m straight. With my friends we don’t do much actually. We just shop (well, they do) and we just go to the cinema, chill at each other’s houses or something like that. I live 50 minutes (driving) from them anyway or a 2 hour of 2 busses trip which is so annoying. They’re college friends and my college in in another town. What about you? What do you do with friends/partner?

i have 3 friends in school (all of the same gender as me - male) and 2 friends outside of school. I have nothing (or very little) in common with my friends in school. I don't talk to them or see them much outside of school unless we are revising. My 2 friends outisde of school i see once per week (when we play football, they live like a 1 hour drive away). I don't have a partner - the main reason is i lack confidence so i don't talk a lot. When I find someone attractive I never get the chance to speak to them because I'm too shy and I worry what they would think of me if i started speaking to them.

ReputationRep:
    They’re so underrated! Which genres do you like? Favourite book? Any recommendations? I could talk books for hours!

Hey
    I guess I like the crime-fiction books. Just finished 'I Hunt Killers' and holy s***
    If u like those kind of books, you have to try it👌

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 17 year old man(???), Scottish and can openly admit to reading manga.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all.
    I'm 14, from England. Not really doing much with my life. Lover of maths and food and music and, occasionally, books.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixHystrix)
    Hey all.
    I'm 14, from England. Not really doing much with my life. Lover of maths and food and music and, occasionally, books.
    Heyy
    I'm 15-also from England.
    Have you picked your GCSE's, if so, which ones have you picked? Oh and, what music do you listen to?😜

ReputationRep:
    heyy everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osnapitzibby)
    Heyy
    I'm 15-also from England.
    Have you picked your GCSE's, if so, which ones have you picked? Oh and, what music do you listen to?😜
    I've already taken Maths, Further Maths and Mandarin. And then I'm also taking English Lit and Lang, Business Studies, Computing and Triple Science. You?

God, I listen to so much music, it would be hard to condense into a list. Mainly indie rock music, like Elbow and Radiohead. Also My Chemical Romance and Twenty One Pilots and that kind of stuff. But also 80s music, so stuff like Wham and Michael Jackson. Quite varied stuff, I'd say. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I’ve searched and searched but can’t find a decent forum or group for a general talk and TSR seems like the best place to find people.. so, hi there! I’m 18, female, from England who likes books and films, goes to college (studies child development) and loves meeting new people!

Hey! I'm also 18, currently having a gap year and just working at the moment. What are you going to do after college?

ReputationRep:
    I've already taken Maths, Further Maths and Mandarin. And then I'm also taking English Lit and Lang, Business Studies, Computing and Triple Science. You?

God, I listen to so much music, it would be hard to condense into a list. Mainly indie rock music, like Elbow and Radiohead. Also My Chemical Romance and Twenty One Pilots and that kind of stuff. But also 80s music, so stuff like Wham and Michael Jackson. Quite varied stuff, I'd say. What about you?
    WTF....
    Your 14 and already taken all of those subjects. That's impressive. And Mandrain. Jesuuuuuus. I'm taking English Lang, Lit, Triple Sciences, Maths, French, CSIT, P.E, R.S and History. We didn't get a choice😪

My music taste is wayyyyyyyyy different. Into hip-hop, rap. Songs with a quick beat😉 Try 'Barking-Ramz'🔥🔥🔥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osnapitzibby)
    WTF....
    Your 14 and already taken all of those subjects. That's impressive. And Mandrain. Jesuuuuuus. I'm taking English Lang, Lit, Triple Sciences, Maths, French, CSIT, P.E, R.S and History. We didn't get a choice😪

My music taste is wayyyyyyyyy different. Into hip-hop, rap. Songs with a quick beat😉 Try 'Barking-Ramz'🔥🔥🔥
    I had a very boring childhood, to put it the least. Mandarin isn't so bad, it's really just memory work. I've been learning it since I was a kid so it wasn't a big deal. And my mum speaks it so it's not so bad.

That song is kinda repetitive. It's not actually so bad, but kinda shallow, in my opinion. The kind of song that I would listen to but not particularly carefully. It's pretty monotonous. I may go and download it.

So are you doing anything at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    I had a very boring childhood, to put it the least. Mandarin isn't so bad, it's really just memory work. I've been learning it since I was a kid so it wasn't a big deal. And my mum speaks it so it's not so bad.

That song is kinda repetitive. It's not actually so bad, but kinda shallow, in my opinion. The kind of song that I would listen to but not particularly carefully. It's pretty monotonous. I may go and download it.

So are you doing anything at the moment?
    Sorry to hear that, it's kinda relatable tho. True say-it is kinda repetitive. I just like the beat tbh. For something with meaning and depth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2yjAdbvdQ 🤑
    I'm actually doing...nothing. Honestly yh, I dont know wtf I'm supposed to be doing. Watchin Netflix, eating-chilling?
    Wbu?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.