Turn on thread page Beta

Fancy a chat? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osnapitzibby)
    Sorry to hear that, it's kinda relatable tho. True say-it is kinda repetitive. I just like the beat tbh. For something with meaning and depth:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2yjAdbvdQ 🤑
    I'm actually doing...nothing. Honestly yh, I dont know wtf I'm supposed to be doing. Watchin Netflix, eating-chilling?
    Wbu?
    Meh, I guess that has both depth and meaning but I hate Shawn Mendes's kind of music. If you want something deep and meaningful: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YdmSclJA8 it kills me every time. But it's subtle depth.

I'm trying to do art homework, which I hate with a passion. It's so time-consuming and dread-filled and bucket-y (the kind of thing you'd want to be sick on/in). I make words up btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixHystrix)
    Meh, I guess that has both depth and meaning but I hate Shawn Mendes's kind of music. If you want something deep and meaningful: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k4YdmSclJA8 it kills me every time. But it's subtle depth.

I'm trying to do art homework, which I hate with a passion. It's so time-consuming and dread-filled and bucket-y (the kind of thing you'd want to be sick on/in). I make words up btw.
    Lmao I love art!!!!
    With a passion.
    What subjects do u enjoy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by osnapitzibby)
    Lmao I love art!!!!
    With a passion.
    What subjects do u enjoy?
    I like maths, and computer science and chemistry. And music. Latin is decent enough.

Art is... Difficult. I mean I'm quite good at it, but it takes a long time. I'm not particularly patient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioEchoes)
    I’ve searched and searched but can’t find a decent forum or group for a general talk and TSR seems like the best place to find people.. so, hi there! I’m 18, female, from England who likes books and films, goes to college (studies child development) and loves meeting new people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    20, male, from Wales, likes books, films, debate, games and martial arts
    currently an engineering apprentice. Nice to meet you.

ReputationRep:
    hey I'm a 17 year old girl living in England, i too am enjoying studying art but it is a hell of a workload in 6th form!!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    @username3767688
    it's not letting me send you private messages and its saying your username is
    username3767688?

ReputationRep:
    Umm hi, is it too late to join this chat??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.