The Student Room Group

yeah basically I'm just...??????????

Hello Everyone,

I am in year 13, I did quite bad at AS: Bio=C, Maths=B, Chem=U. I revised quite hard for my AS's but I had something going on at Exam season which didn't allow me to reach my full potential.

For chem I am now starting to Improve, I revise regularly and do quite light revision. Its now Feb, I have about 4 months (119 days lol) first exam is in June. I am going to start and step up my revision now, and I am quite worried concerning time.

Is there time for me to revise?
Can i improve in this short amount of time?
DO I HAVE TIME?
You're fine. Relax, figure out a schedule and knuckle down.
Reply 2
There is definitely enough time. It is completely possible to improve in 5 months. I obtained C, C, D at AS (same subjects), and through this year so far (5 months) I have managed to drag myself up to Bs and As (in class tests/mocks), which I hopefully want to improve further in the next 5 months. Depending on where you want to get to and the amount of work you want to put in, will be the deciding factor on whether you have enough time to improve. Set realistic goals and figure out the best method to understand and practice. DON'T GET LAZY!! You'll get there, don't feel you've failed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest