Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am in college doing a year program and after it I was planning on going to uni for my undergraduate degree. I am very nervous and can't explain it I just don't feel ready. I was going to retake my program and then go to uni next year, I'm not sure if I should do it or not and if I do idk how to tell my parents. They would be upset. Or should I just tell them I didn't get into uni
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If you don't feel ready yet there's no reason you have to go now. You can take a gap year out if you want. But question why it is you don't feel ready. Because you might take a gap year out and feel no different. Deal with the issue of not feeling ready

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.