Turn on thread page Beta

How do women date so easily in this day and age? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    no lol.
    Some men are fickle beasts. You'll meet a weird one, one day, who thinks girls who approach first are thirsty. It's easy for people here to type to you what to do while they do or prefer the opposite. In real life, do not ever approach a man first. On the internet you must and ignore the strange occasional "man" who insults you for it 😙

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    sometimes tbh you only realise how great the single life when you enter a relationship lol
    dont want some clingy girl taking my precious oxygen ygm and is in your face 24/7

when you are single your bank balance tends to look more healthy, you can have less stress as well

also you dont need a partner to be satisfied in life

inb4 "Men are trash" :teehee:

Im 20 almost 21, never been on a date too but am I going to let that put me down
    "absolutely ******* not*
    Men aren't trash :dancing:
    But many of you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salt Queen)
    Men aren't trash :dancing:
    But many of you are
    omds the emoji killed me :rofl:

true

same can be said about women :dontknow:

ReputationRep:

true

😂😂

Of course! It's why I can't be a feminist. I personally think men reach as high as where women serve the bar. Women create dating standards because we're being sought. Women who make it easy for men create lazy men.

ReputationRep:

true

I meant set the bar this blasted auto correct

ReputationRep:
    😂😂

Of course! It's why I can't be a feminist. I personally think men reach as high as where women serve the bar. Women create dating standards because we're being sought. Women who make it easy for men create lazy men.
    fair enough

im all for feminism
    just not those pesky radical feminists, they can piss off just like those vegans who cant go 5 minutes without informing someone that they are vegan lol

ReputationRep:
    I meant set the bar this blasted auto correct
    I figured out :lol:
    but tbh serving the bar is one way to get guys :rofl:
    starts singing bartender by T pain
    what a tune!!

ReputationRep:
    fair enough

im all for feminism
    just not those pesky radical feminists, they can piss off just like those vegans who cant go 5 minutes without informing someone that they are vegan lol
    Do you agree? For instance, single parenthood isn't just the fault of the deadbeat dad...the woman had sex with this deadbeat.
    Spoiler:
    Show

😠 omg. Why are you for feminism? Tell me 👂 you don't have to do it here but I'm very curious..

😁 that's actually true. They do announce that they dont drink milk don't they...

ReputationRep:
    I figured out :lol:
    but tbh serving the bar is one way to get guys :rofl:
    starts singing bartender by T pain
    what a tune!!
    Barrrrtender. She be serving dem drinks :bunny:

😂 that reminds me of this comedian Tommy Davidson's joke about that song and there was a homeless hillbilly singing it to the police while drunk

ReputationRep:
    Do you agree? For instance, single parenthood isn't just the fault of the deadbeat dad...the woman had sex with this deadbeat.
    Spoiler:
    Show

😠 omg. Why are you for feminism? Tell me 👂 you don't have to do it here but I'm very curious..

😁 that's actually true. They do announce that they dont drink milk don't they...

it takes two people to bang so I feel like both have equal say in the matter.

haha will PM

one MEDIUM ALMOND MILK LOW FAT SKINNY LATTE WITH STEVIA TO GO PLEASE
    like piss of mate you can make it yourself at home

ReputationRep:
    it takes two people to bang so I feel like both have equal say in the matter.

haha will PM

one MEDIUM ALMOND MILK LOW FAT SKINNY LATTE WITH STEVIA TO GO PLEASE
    like piss of mate you can make it yourself at home
    Yes. But some women think men have zero say smh. However I dont like to approach in real life because if the relationship goes to **** I can just blame him for it lol.

:awesome: sounds like you've been that unlucky guy behind the finnicky hipster vegan chick

ok I have a feminism vs anti racism opinion...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    no lol.
    there's your problem..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes. But some women think men have zero say smh. However I dont like to approach in real life because if the relationship goes to **** I can just blame him for it lol.

:awesome: sounds like you've been that unlucky guy behind the finnicky hipster vegan chick

ok I have a feminism vs anti racism opinion...
    haha true
    bruh
    no one likes blaming themselves unless your name is AKON lol

haha there are just too many vegans where I am atm but I dont bash them, there are some benefits to being vegan and some drawbacks as well
    pretty much same as everything in life
    nothing is 100% positive and no drawbacks

ReputationRep:
    I have one last suggestion for you loveleest and you will like as you do not need to do the approaching.

Go speedating, all you need to do is turn up ...take your seat and about 15 eligible bachelors will approach you over the course of the evening [no approaching necessary on your part]

the next day you will be able to enter your ticks into the online form on a website and tick the guys who you would like to see again. The guys do not find out you ticked them if they haven't ticked you,so there is no embarrassment on your part if a guy you are interested in doesn't tick you.

If both you and a guy tick each other you will be informed, and then you will be able to contact each other/set up a date.

seeing as you refuse to approach, this sort of thing would be perfect for you and guarantee a lot of men approaching you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    maybe you're just not attractive enough for guys to want to make the move. guys might need to get to know your personality a bit more so it might be better if you take the initiative and go up to guys. i don't know if guys are getting lazier, perhaps they are because of tinder, but attractive girls will always having guys coming up to them. tbh you don't even need to be that attractive to pull in a bar/club. if you really don't want to go up and strike a conversation then at least make it more obvious to guys that you're interested in them. smile, hold eye contact, find an excuse to stand by them. you'll make it easier for them to approach but when they do, they'll think it was them that approached and did the hard work. so you don't have to worry about coming across needy. i think the reason why a lot of guys are now wanting women to make the first move is because women can be so fussy and can easily put you in the friend zone. women always have it easier when it comes to dating, so some guys just don't want to take the risk because they assume that the woman has loads of other options
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Maybe they dont think you're attractive. Men still approach women.
    "LOL you just aren't attractive" I knew comments like that would come up.
    Again, beauty is subjective. Although there are some guys that do approach a lot don't! The last guy that approached me told me I was the first girl he approached in 5 months, again that is not a lot. And I know a lot of guys that don't approach at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    I have one last suggestion for you loveleest and you will like as you do not need to do the approaching.

Go speedating, all you need to do is turn up ...take your seat and about 15 eligible bachelors will approach you over the course of the evening [no approaching necessary on your part]

the next day you will be able to enter your ticks into the online form on a website and tick the guys who you would like to see again. The guys do not find out you ticked them if they haven't ticked you,so there is no embarrassment on your part if a guy you are interested in doesn't tick you.

If both you and a guy tick each other you will be informed, and then you will be able to contact each other/set up a date.

seeing as you refuse to approach, this sort of thing would be perfect for you and guarantee a lot of men approaching you.
    A lot of speed dating is for 21+ year olds so I am too young...although it's definitely a better option than approaching

Beauty is subjective. What makes a person a 7 or 8 ?
    I got approached randomly a few months ago at a computer repair shop. I certainly don't think I looked amazing.
    IDC about it anymore. I have lost my desire to date/enter relationship. So it's neither.
    Men always approach you but never ask you out. There must be something wrong with you

ReputationRep:
    I always wait for the guy to make the first move because I’m a wuss and scared of rejection. How fun.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by k.n.h.)
    Wow, why do you think guys aren't throwing themselves onto you with this attitude? Stop being so self-entitled and ask out guys yourself if you want a partner, simple. I don't get what's so laborious or difficult about it that you refuse to ask out someone you like?
    She's a Queen, YOU must Bow down to her
    Know your place little man

(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    Maybe they dont think you're attractive. Men still approach women.
    Your Bang Out of Order

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.