Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How do women date so easily in this day and age? watch

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you didn't get the responses you were looking for so now you want to shut it down. You have to learn relationship dynamics before you are old. Throwing everything under the rug is always a terrible idea.

(Original post by loveleest)
    Thanks for some of the replies, Although I have absolutely 0 urge to date so it doesn't really matter for the advice

Can a mod please shut down this thread?
    So all this advice was a waste of time because you're not going to use any of it therefore wasting everybody else's time who put in effort to help you then crying for the mods to close the thread because everybody isn't kissing your ass.
    Why do people keep asking to close down threads, don't they know that other people have exactly the same problems and need the advice too, even if your so ungrateful that you don't want it anymore somebody else can use it and they'd be Grateful for any help and advice given.
    And oh I take it back your definitely NOT a queen but I was joking about that anyway but you took it very serious. You're more like an entitled premadonna
    I do feel sorry for the man that does end up with you because you'll act exactly like those Bridezillas throwing their dummy out of the pram when people don't tell them what they want to hear.
    What was the point of this thread then ?
    And the more you tell yourself you don't want a man everybody knows it's a lie.
    Your desperate for some C and everybody knows it.

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.
    Can a mod pls shut down this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    I wish some girl talk to me as well. I want to chat with a girl
    If you go on Bigo Live lots of girls will chat with you, you might even find a girlfriend.
    Although Bigo is not a dating app but some people have still met their partners through it.

Sigh.
    SIGH, You're very selfish not wanting anybody else to benefit from anymore advice aren't you ?
    Nobody should be allowed to shut down any threads once they've made them just because their embarrassed that they started the thread because all you really have to do is just Not reply back anymore, lol

ReputationRep:
    Sigh.
    There's a lot of stigma attached to guys approaching girls. There could repercussions to approaching that might be welcomed with hostility like being called "weird" "freak" or "thirsty", when a man approaches a females it can come across desperate like he is after just one thing.

For example me and my friend went shopping and he decided to approach this girl from a dare, when he did, she looked at him like he was a freak of nature and said "eurgh get away from you you freakazoid!".

My friend was really hurt, and when we got home he sat on the kitchen counter and broke down into tears.

True story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Why does this feels like a commercial advert

Spoiler:
    Show

How much did they pay you?

It's not, it's the same as if you told your friends or other strangers about TSR.
    But I think the mods are ******** themselves worrying that everybody who is told about Bigo Live is going to jump ship and never come back to tsr but they've got nothing to worry about because people on tsr love complaining they can't get a partner or have no friends, etc but their not going to do anything to change it or try out the advice their given so nobodies really going to try Bigo but I just put it out there for anybody that has never heard of it before. I'm not getting paid to do it.
    I have found out so many interesting things on tsr that I've never heard of before like rent a friend, etc then i signed up straight away and told other people I knew about it and also a few people on Bigo about it and 1 bloke signed up for it but he didn't get any replies but he said maybe it's because he lives in Wales so not many people there would pay him or use the service.
    Anyway I haven't left tsr and still using it aswell as bigo so I'm sure everyone else would do the same if they did try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3333)
    There's a lot of stigma attached to guys approaching girls. There could repercussions to approaching that might be welcomed with hostility like being called "weird" "freak" or "thirsty", when a man approaches a females it can come across desperate like he is after just one thing.

For example me and my friend went shopping and he decided to approach this girl from a dare, when he did, she looked at him like he was a freak of nature and said "eurgh get away from you you freakazoid!".

My friend was really hurt, and when we got home he sat on the kitchen counter and broke down into tears.

True story.
    Poor bloke. She could have just politely declined.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3333)

True story.
    Ahh, that's so sad. Even though I heard about other men who were made to feel like crap by women they approached I still used to think men should still approach them but after reading that I'm not surprised men don't.
    That was really sick of her. There was no need to be so cruel. Some men will end up hating women for that and then in turn treat women the same way.

Even when I didn't like some of the men who approached me I would never call them filthy names like that or any name. Nobody deserves that. Imagine if a woman approached a man and he called her a freakazoid or other nasty names she'd be devastated so what she did was wrong.
    Even when men approached me just to ask for sex I still wasn't rude back and didnt call them names which I would have been perfectly entitled to do but I don't like doing things like that and never would.
    What that girl did was way beyond cruel and totally unecessary.

But tbh some girls/women are very cruel even to each other.
    When ever i go out whether its on the street, in supermarkets, sitting down when im on a train, or on a course Women I've never seen before aswell as some I do know but not really friends with are always giving me filthy looks, staring at me as if they've seen the elephant man, looking at me with a sneer on their face. Whenever I look away or look down to find something in my bag then I look up again I catch them off guard and their giving me a filthy look but I never say anything I just try to pretend that I didn't see it. But it does really upset me. And Some women also like to make nasty, hurtful comments too. So I know exactly how mean they can get for no reason but obviously it's far worse for men to experience the filthy looks and cruel words when they approach them so it would put most men off trying.

Sigh.
    Sigh, Mods Do Not Close/Shut Down this thread. She doesn't own tsr and has wasted everybodies time asking for advice then being so rude by telling everybody she's Not going to take the advice or try any of it.
    That's not a legitimate reason to close down a thread when everybody else can still benefit from the advice given

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3333)

True story.

did this story happen like 20 years ago or something?

freakazoid?

I used to watch that when I was a kid

bit weird to be using that as an insult today............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h3333)

True story.
    Tell your friend to join Bigo Live because he can have safety behind a camera instead of approaching girls in supermarkets or on the streets but there's no guarantee all girls will be nice on there but at least he can have a go back at them if they are rude. Sometimes you can meet people on there who live in your own area too. If he's not single anymore it doesn't matter because it's for anybody to use. I wouldn't rely on it to get a girlfriend but just use it for having a laugh or making new friends

ReputationRep:
    lol anons really do really think they are brave talking a bunch of crap just because they are not brave enough to reveal their identity..pussies lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.