Turn on thread page Beta

how easy it is to get laid at Uni watch

ReputationRep:
    Easy to get laid, hard to find someone to exclusively date.

ReputationRep:
    Easy

ReputationRep:
    Shamefully easy.

Join the tennis club, hockey club, snowsports club, basically any sports club which has mixed sex socials and is known for being full of people who are thirsty AF (the three mentioned are a good bet at most unis), go on freshers social... At this point I would explain more, but you can pretty much throw a rock in the air and hit someone willing to **** (don't actually throw a rock at them, that might cross the line into rape).
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Pinkbat)
    Easy to get laid, hard to find someone to exclusively date.
    This has been my experience

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    not easy at all for abominations like me

ReputationRep:
    It's been hard for me to make friends let alone think about this. For year 2 of uni lmao I'm taking up that guys advice on the sports societies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sex mad guy)
    applied for uni in September just want to know is it easy to get laid, some of my mates have already gone and said they get laid regularly
    People make out it's easy but it really isn't that simple. It depends on how good looking you are, how confident you are and how you put yourself out there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apcr097)
    life sucks for ugly people like me
    Well, it is hard to explain in details, but in short words: that is simply not true! Just try, be positive, there are no ugly people, if you remain positive, no matter how you face looks like, you are nice, other people will see you on that way, trust me...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Assburger)
    I went to uni 2010-2012 to get sex, never happened.

I can't look women in the face you see.

It's not as easy as everyone says it is.

In fact it's not easy at all.
    It is pretty easy days once momentum is built.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Assburger)
    I went to uni 2010-2012 to get sex, never happened.

I can't look women in the face you see.

It's not as easy as everyone says it is.

In fact it's not easy at all.
    I think tinder has made it a lot easier than it used to be. Although many people do still just pull people from clubs but they're usually 5/10s
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think tinder has made it a lot easier than it used to be. Although many people do still just pull people from clubs but they're usually 5/10s
    beg to differ.. sports night at my uni is a fantastic time

also I find real life pulling much more palatable than tinder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casanova27)
    Well, it is hard to explain in details, but in short words: that is simply not true! Just try, be positive, there are no ugly people, if you remain positive, no matter how you face looks like, you are nice, other people will see you on that way, trust me...
    it is true, people treat others differently based on appearance, people talk behind your back in different ways depending on your appearance, a nice gesture from attractive and unattractive people are viewed differently, even if people who know you well think you are nice, other people will have the wrong perception of you just because of your appearance and don't want to try and get to know you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    (don't actually throw a rock at them, that might cross the line into rape).
    Made me laugh xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bill Nye)
    Made me laugh xD
    Me too, good one!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.