The Student Room Group

Second year application is late

Hi, i started my course in march of 2017. I have come to now having to reapply for my second year finance starting march 2018. I am applying for a means tested student finance (based on my parents income for both the student finance and the bursary) and an NHS bursary just like i did with year one. Is the application process the same as year one? i.e sending off information and going through the whole process again.

also, i am late to apply for my year two loans!! does this mean i wont even get a chance to receive any money at all? will they discount my late application all together?
Original post by emilyatuni18
Hi, i started my course in march of 2017. I have come to now having to reapply for my second year finance starting march 2018. I am applying for a means tested student finance (based on my parents income for both the student finance and the bursary) and an NHS bursary just like i did with year one. Is the application process the same as year one? i.e sending off information and going through the whole process again.

also, i am late to apply for my year two loans!! does this mean i wont even get a chance to receive any money at all? will they discount my late application all together?

You have up to 9 months after your course starts to apply for student finance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending