Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    How do you retake a set assessment ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Alannah180604)
    How do you retake a set assessment ?
    Hi there,

    Do you have any more information so people can help you with your question?

    What subject and assessment are you referring to?

    If it's for a college course, just contact the college and they will have certain days they do them. For instance for English and Maths one needed to do a computerised assessment to find the correct level one is at before enrolment to the GCSE class. This was carried out between June - August and we started in September.

    If it is for another course then contact the college well ahead of time as some courses you may need an interview as well.

    As for a in course assignment assessment, then it is up to the tutor/professor whether you can, and what the hand in date would be.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Study tools


Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.


Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.


Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.


Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.