Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I’ve got an iPad, but it’s attached to an Apple ID I have no access to.

Before you judge, i didn’t steal it 😜 it’s my grandads and he has dementia. Set it up years ago and he used an email address that doesn’t exist and a password he doesn’t know. If I’m honest he doesn’t even know he has an iPad most days cause he’s dementia is quite severe.

Seen programmes on google that can bypass it, apparently, just wondered if anyone knows how to reset it without needing his fake Apple ID and password 🤨

Tia
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaylerGIbson)
    So I’ve got an iPad, but it’s attached to an Apple ID I have no access to.

Before you judge, i didn’t steal it 😜 it’s my grandads and he has dementia. Set it up years ago and he used an email address that doesn’t exist and a password he doesn’t know. If I’m honest he doesn’t even know he has an iPad most days cause he’s dementia is quite severe.

Seen programmes on google that can bypass it, apparently, just wondered if anyone knows how to reset it without needing his fake Apple ID and password 🤨

Tia
    :google:
    Google it.
    Have an explore through the settings app on the iPad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IDOZ)
    :google:
    Google it.
    Have an explore through the settings app on the iPad
    I’ve tried google. Wanted to know if anyone had done it themselves rather than going through every website possible.

Can’t access the apps on the iPad, it’s locked lol

ReputationRep:
    Not not possible unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    Apple are very secure on the iCloud thing and if people do offer it it's 99% chance a scam

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: February 7, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.