Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    She posts pictures of her face online (a face she was simply born with) and got her fame through having a rich, already famous family. Why are people looking up to her?
    The fact that she has a kid is good for her and shows maturity I guess but not anything else she does...

ReputationRep:
    How is this news? come on..

**** that ***** and her gold digging attention seeking family
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by UWS)
    Inb4 the baby has their own Instagram account.
    Try and set one up so they cant - they might pay you bare dollar buying it back :P
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Napp)
    Try and set one up so they cant - they might pay you bare dollar buying it back :P
    Inb4 lawsuit

ReputationRep:
    She’s really young...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icequeenTM)
    Already addressed this but of course you still went ahead with this response despite seeing it.

You’re not the least bit funny, quit while you’re at it.
    I didn't really see what you addressed, I just wrote my comment and left so don't judge.

Btw wasn't trying to be funny but whatever floats your boat
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    To be as famous as she is and manage to not be seen for so many months is an amazing achievement. She must have gone virtually nowhere in daylight, I can imagine she must have been going crazy. It's really admirable she would do that and face so many rumours etc. for so long, all for her child. I'm not a fan of her family, however I respect her for having the drive to do this for her child, and for everyone she knows for keeping it secret too (everyone knew but nobody blabbed is my point). People can hate on this family if they like, but wanting a stress-free pregnancy isn't exactly something to abuse her for, is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icequeenTM)
    A lot of respect to her for keeping that child out of the limelight for 9 months!
    So what? Jospeh Fritzl did it for 24 years

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.