Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

My boyfriend doesn’t hold my hand etc in front of our friends but does when we are alone. He seems to not want to sit next to me in sixth form but then sometimes he seems like he wants to. Then he said that he feels like we don’t see each other that much in sixth form so we went for lunch in our free and it was a cute little lunch date. Then we got back to sixth form and he seemed weird again when I went to hug him. Today he’s been waiting hours to reply but has been active on Facebook and Instagram etc. Sometimes he’s really cute and sweet other times he just acts like a ****. He thought I was annoyed at him and he rang me straight away to sort it but I’m usually the one to call or message him first when I just want to talk to him. Then sometimes he says love you at the end of messages/calls other times he doesn’t and just ignores when I say it. Why is he sending so many mixed signals ? What should I do ?

Just ditch him and quit wasting your time. He wants the best of both worlds and it’s not fair on you. You deserve better
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The real question is.....

What did you eat for lunch?
    • Study Helper

Study Helper
    Time to move on before your heart is broken by their words or actions.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Talk to him about his behaviour then. Sounds like he's not putting in enough effort and you should tell him.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.