Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Trying to get back a friend watch

Announcements

So my best friend from lower school and i fell out about 3ish years ago over me bullying him and calling him gay constantly. Until recently we have barley spoken a word to each other and still haven't really made up, even though we are in the same social circle. For the past 2-3 weeks I've tried to make up with him, not in a serious way just casually talking to him and trying to make conversation. He never tells me to go away or anything and I've asked him if he wants me to leave him be, but he doesn't seem to want to be friends. I'm not sure if its his introverted personality that is why i get the feeling that he doesn't like me still, or if he genuinely still doesn't like me. Should I give up or keep trying talking with him.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If it's been 3 years then there's no point really, he doesn't seem interested.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.