Turn on thread page Beta

guys, what’s your favourite compliment to receive? watch

ReputationRep:
    I feel like there’s so many ways to call a girl attractive (beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, stunning etc) but guys only really get referred to as hot or handsome. Is there any other words you like to be called? I mean if a girl called you beautiful or gorgeous how would you feel? and also what compliments mean a lot to you when coming from a girl?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    If a girl called me beautiful or gorgeous I would assume she was joking or hammered.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I like it when people call me a tank

ReputationRep:
    Nice comments on my humor or the way I am thinking or behaving. It means to me that this girl can appreciate more than just beauty or money, and it's nice to feel that she (probably) likes you for who you are.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    If she compliments me on the size of my Google Pixel XL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    If she compliments me on the size of my Google Pixel XL.
    Well my Note 8 is bigger than urs

ReputationRep:
    Never had even a somewhat extended interaction with a girl, so there's no context in which a girl could compliment me.

ReputationRep:
    clothes/hair/eyes whatever really, i personally wouldn't really care what adjective you say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Never had even a somewhat extended interaction with a girl, so there's no context in which a girl could compliment me.
    if you did have an extended interaction with a girl, would you want her to compliment you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverfox44)
    I feel like there’s so many ways to call a girl attractive (beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, stunning etc) but guys only really get referred to as hot or handsome. Is there any other words you like to be called? I mean if a girl called you beautiful or gorgeous how would you feel? and also what compliments mean a lot to you when coming from a girl?
    I like to get a girl in a comfortable position then use my 100% effective pickup line. 'so.... do you like chickens?'

-Like comment and subscribe
    -KKKrypton

ReputationRep:
    "omg i thought you had photoshopped it !!"

:smug:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by the bear)
    "omg i thought you had photoshopped it !!"

:smug:
    :auto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    :auto:
    :lazy::tong:

my ex girlfriend used to always tell me 'you're so beautiful', I dunno I kinda liked being called that
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by the bear)
    :lazy::tong:
    Wow I can see why u get so many compliments :fan:

ReputationRep:
    :teehee:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    'Wow you're really good at oral sex'

ReputationRep:
    He's fast and furious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANJXLA)
    if you did have an extended interaction with a girl, would you want her to compliment you?
    Probably, but then again it would only be something superficial since they would hardly know me. I can't comment on if they knew me well, since that's just too unrealistic.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    On how huge my wang is.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.