Turn on thread page Beta

Lads holiday for £500 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically me and my mates are trying to book a holiday at the end of year 13 with everything costing £500 each in total cos we're skint af. There's 6 of us and we want to go to the typical places like Maga, Ibiza, Zante, etc but are struggling to find anywhere cheap enough. We want to go for 4/5/6 days. Any help on where we could stay or any good locations? (Tickets are around 200 for everywhere we've looked)

ReputationRep:
    Gonna have to raise your budget mate

ReputationRep:
    600?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james_arthur_1)
    Basically me and my mates are trying to book a holiday at the end of year 13 with everything costing £500 each in total cos we're skint af. There's 6 of us and we want to go to the typical places like Maga, Ibiza, Zante, etc but are struggling to find anywhere cheap enough. We want to go for 4/5/6 days. Any help on where we could stay or any good locations? (Tickets are around 200 for everywhere we've looked)
    Sounds simple but go for a job, grind it out.

ReputationRep:
    I went to Figueretas this past summer, 7 of us, we all pooled together, split in two groups and sorted the budgets both ways. My group of 4 cost us like 420 quid TOTAL on a hotel on the Balearic Islands for 5 nights and Had two queen beds each room, we randomly stayed in each other's rooms. There's a cheap daily tourism tax as well. I personally didn't care about the room since I wouldnt ever be in it unless I was blacked out sleeping anyway. Only old people care about the cable and view and "amenities". Just look online or ask someone who you know goes there a lot about their package deals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    I went to Figueretas this past summer, 7 of us, we all pooled together, split in two groups and sorted the budgets both ways. My group of 4 cost us like 420 quid TOTAL on a hotel on the Balearic Islands for 5 nights and Had two queen beds each room, we randomly stayed in each other's rooms. There's a cheap daily tourism tax as well. I personally didn't care about the room since I wouldnt ever be in it unless I was blacked out sleeping anyway. Only old people care about the cable and view and "amenities". Just look online or ask someone who you know goes there a lot about their package deals.
    Cheers I'll look into that

ReputationRep:
    We were thinking Kavos. flights are 190. hotels around 170. then 150 spending money for 6 days?

ReputationRep:
    oh wait no lmao I just found my receipt it cost 773 ...lol but it was beautiful and all :cool:

there was a washer, two bathrooms, multiple bedrooms...put as it was on the cheaper scale, minimal housekeeping but that's all right cos I didnt want no one in our room anyway. We had a beach view which I did honestly enjoy well relaxing, and we were a few minutes walk away from hotspots. I'll prob go back now that I make more money.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard the Cotswolds are absolutely mental, full of life. Maybe look into it

ReputationRep:
    oh idk about greece just yet but I'm sure it's the same process.

In Ibiza clubs were like 70 euros, and go predrinking and take the bus not cabs or book a hotel that's a walk away :yy:

We were thinking Kavos. flights are 190. hotels around 170. then 150 spending money for 6 days?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.