Turn on thread page Beta

Do you just know when someone likes you ? watch

Is it true that we can sense when someone likes us? Even if their trying to hide it? Because i just have a gut feeling like he does.. we was so close and would do everything together until one day he just started acting weird around me.. the conversations seem forced and not how they used to be, I'm always the one initiating texts. He will be fine with everyone else but he's not how he used to be when he's with me. I will always catch him looking at me. For example one day me and my friend walked past him and my friend looked back and he was already looking but then quickly turned around. Before he started to become distant everyone used to think that there was something going on between us, even his best friend said he always talks about me. He would always try to be next to me whenever i was with him. Just certain stuff he did makes me now think did he like me? Does he still like me? We never fell out or anything but we just become distant with each-other as he stopped reaching out. When ever i see him he smiles and stuff but it just feels different. He is my cousins best friend so could he be trying to hide his feelings because of that? or could it just be that he's just not interested. I just have a gut feeling that he's hiding something
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is it true that we can sense when someone likes us? Even if their trying to hide it? Because i just have a gut feeling like he does.. we was so close and would do everything together until one day he just started acting weird around me.. the conversations seem forced and not how they used to be, I'm always the one initiating texts. He will be fine with everyone else but he's not how he used to be when he's with me. I will always catch him looking at me. For example one day me and my friend walked past him and my friend looked back and he was already looking but then quickly turned around. Before he started to become distant everyone used to think that there was something going on between us, even his best friend said he always talks about me. He would always try to be next to me whenever i was with him. Just certain stuff he did makes me now think did he like me? Does he still like me? We never fell out or anything but we just become distant with each-other as he stopped reaching out. When ever i see him he smiles and stuff but it just feels different. He is my cousins best friend so could he be trying to hide his feelings because of that? or could it just be that he's just not interested. I just have a gut feeling that he's hiding something
    He was probably really into you but it seems like he has given up now, perhaps he was tired of trying or thought you were not interested? It's hard to tell if someone is into you every time but sometimes it's pretty obvious. It's more noticeable in men that's for sure whereas women tend to be a little better at hiding their feelings I think.

It sounds like he has moved on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 5, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.