The Student Room Group

What to do?

Hi guys, could need some stranger internet help.

Basically, I am doing IB now and my predicted is 44 points (which is slightly too high) and I applied to law UK as an EEA applicant.

I did not do as well as I would hope in the LNAT, and was thus rejected by Durham and Oxford, but I have Warwick, but I am kind of having second thoughts about the entire law process. I am not sure it's good timing with Brexit, I find this country in a way depressing, and reading law in an isolated Warwick environment would perhaps not be improving my mentality. Not to mention the cost as an EEA applicant is international.

My friend introduced me to PPEL at Amsterdam, which sounds really interesting, but I honestly don't know if it's the right choice for my career. The only thing I know is that I want to go into the corporate world, in one way or another, but would I miss out anything with uni of Amsterdam compared to Warwick?

thanks guys!
Original post by Bror0208
Hi guys, could need some stranger internet help.

Basically, I am doing IB now and my predicted is 44 points (which is slightly too high) and I applied to law UK as an EEA applicant.

I did not do as well as I would hope in the LNAT, and was thus rejected by Durham and Oxford, but I have Warwick, but I am kind of having second thoughts about the entire law process. I am not sure it's good timing with Brexit, I find this country in a way depressing, and reading law in an isolated Warwick environment would perhaps not be improving my mentality. Not to mention the cost as an EEA applicant is international.

My friend introduced me to PPEL at Amsterdam, which sounds really interesting, but I honestly don't know if it's the right choice for my career. The only thing I know is that I want to go into the corporate world, in one way or another, but would I miss out anything with uni of Amsterdam compared to Warwick?

thanks guys!

If you wanted to go to the other unis (Warwick is still very good), then just take a GAP and resit LNAT. A uear wont make much difference plus you can get more experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending